09-13-2014, 03:38 AM #1
skaterboy16
< ^ > < ^ >
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); We are proud to announce that Grand Theft Auto V will arrive on the PlayStation 4 on November 18, 2014.

Grand Theft Auto V for PlayStation 4 will feature a range of major visual and technical upgrades to make Los Santos and Blaine County more immersive than ever. In addition to increased draw distances and higher resolution, players can expect a range of additions and improvements including:

New weapons, vehicles and activities
Additional wildlife
Denser traffic
New foliage system
Enhanced damage and weather effects, and much more

Grand Theft Auto V for PlayStation 4 will also feature enhanced radio selections with over 100 additional new songs and new DJ mixes from returning DJs across the game’s 17 radio stations.

All players who pre-order the game will get $1,000,000 in-game bonus cash to spend across Grand Theft Auto V and Grand Theft Auto Online (GTA$500K each for your Story Mode and for your GTA Online in-game bank accounts).

A host of new, exclusive content also awaits for players returning from the PlayStation 3 include rare versions of classic vehicles to collect from across the Grand Theft Auto series such as the Dukes, the Dodo Seaplane and a faster, more maneuverable Blimp; activities including wildlife photography and new shooting range challenges, new weapons and more.

Enhancements to Grand Theft Auto Online include an increased player count, with online play now for up to 30 players on PS4. All existing gameplay upgrades and Rockstar-created content released since the launch of Grand Theft Auto Online will also be available for the PlayStation 4 with much more to come.

Existing players will be able to transfer their Grand Theft Auto Online characters and progression to PlayStation 4.

Playstation Blog
Last edited by skaterboy16 ; 09-19-2014 at 06:49 PM.

The following user thanked skaterboy16 for this useful post:

09-13-2014, 07:41 AM #2
Nath
[move] LOLOL [/move]
Games always come out at bad times for me. Fuck knows how I'm going to afford all these games. Glad that there is a set release date now!
09-14-2014, 12:33 AM #3
Alt
Banned
Originally posted by skaterboy16 View Post
We are proud to announce that Grand Theft Auto V will arrive on the PlayStation 4 on November 18, 2014.

Grand Theft Auto V for PlayStation 4 will feature a range of major visual and technical upgrades to make Los Santos and Blaine County more immersive than ever. In addition to increased draw distances and higher resolution, players can expect a range of additions and improvements including:

New weapons, vehicles and activities
Additional wildlife
Denser traffic
New foliage system
Enhanced damage and weather effects, and much more

Playstation Blog

True HD video of the trailer is here - You must login or register to view this content.

Can't wait for this game though! If I get it on day 1 is another matter but I will get this game hands down.

The following user thanked Alt for this useful post:

TheLovePuff
09-18-2014, 08:28 PM #4
Yeah personally i cannot wait for GTA V i already pre-ordered it the first day it was available to GTA.

By the way did anyone knew if you pre-ordered GTA V You get 1,000,000 for free? xD
09-18-2014, 09:29 PM #5
Alt
Banned
Originally posted by ghsursygmfg View Post
Yeah personally i cannot wait for GTA V i already pre-ordered it the first day it was available to GTA.

By the way did anyone knew if you pre-ordered GTA V You get 1,000,000 for free? xD

Yeah! :p

You get 5,000,000 for single player and 5,000,000 for online I believe.

The following user thanked Alt for this useful post:

skaterboy16
09-19-2014, 06:36 PM #6
Originally posted by Alt View Post
Yeah! :p

You get 5,000,000 for single player and 5,000,000 for online I believe.

Oh sweet thats even better; here is the page where they said it for anyone who wants confirmation:
You must login or register to view this content.
09-19-2014, 09:57 PM #7
Bounkass
Are you high?
Originally posted by Nath View Post
Games always come out at bad times for me. Fuck knows how I'm going to afford all these games. Glad that there is a set release date now!

Get a job.

Originally posted by ghsursygmfg View Post
Oh sweet thats even better; here is the page where they said it for anyone who wants confirmation:
You must login or register to view this content.

It's GTA$500,000 per mode.

--

I personally can't wait to play a modder-less GTA Online!
Last edited by Alt ; 09-19-2014 at 11:30 PM.
09-20-2014, 07:01 AM #8
Nath
[move] LOLOL [/move]
Originally posted by Bounkass View Post
Get a job.

--

I go to school.
09-20-2014, 12:03 PM #9
Default Avatar
Kitnix
Originally posted by Nath View Post
I go to school.

When I was in school I just saved my dinner money or sold cookies, crisps and drinks for 50p each! It sounds crazy but you will actually make ridiculous money... You have until November anyways! Smile

The following user thanked Kitnix for this useful post:

Nath
09-20-2014, 07:51 PM #10
Originally posted by Bounkass View Post
Get a job.

--

Tbh Modders are going to come back eventually :(
I hope they dont though, they piss me the hell off...

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo