09-15-2014, 12:55 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); These are my top ideas.

G4ME One + Astro Mixamp Pro 2014 oct'
Astro A50s (Octobers New Line 2014)
Astro A40s + Astro Mixamp Pro oct' 2014 (Octobers New Line 2014)
Sennheiser HD598 (Mic Moded) + Astro Mixamp Pro oct' 2014
G4ME Zero + Astro Mixamp Pro 2014 oct'

I was originally looking for wireless essentially, but the new Astro Mixamp has me kinda stuck on what to do, i want perfect pinpoint accuracy with the great single player experience sound.

Im new to this whole thing, i have the 2012 Astro (a40s MLG Edition) and i have really wore it to crap from excessive gaming and abuse.

Before the astros i had some really cheap turtle beaches that broke on me 3 times which lead me to astros.

Any help?
Last edited by DEMENT__ ; 09-15-2014 at 12:59 AM.
09-15-2014, 11:10 AM #2
ResistTheSun
In Flames Much?
Originally posted by DEMENT
These are my top ideas.

G4ME One + Astro Mixamp Pro 2014 oct'
Astro A50s (Octobers New Line 2014)
Astro A40s + Astro Mixamp Pro oct' 2014 (Octobers New Line 2014)
Sennheiser HD598 (Mic Moded) + Astro Mixamp Pro oct' 2014
G4ME Zero + Astro Mixamp Pro 2014 oct'

I was originally looking for wireless essentially, but the new Astro Mixamp has me kinda stuck on what to do, i want perfect pinpoint accuracy with the great single player experience sound.

Im new to this whole thing, i have the 2012 Astro (a40s MLG Edition) and i have really wore it to crap from excessive gaming and abuse.

Before the astros i had some really cheap turtle beaches that broke on me 3 times which lead me to astros.

Any help?

Sennheiser pretty much everybody who tested it against Astro agree it's better.
Not sure on the cables required, I think the Game Zero has them all.
Mic is okay but nothing special for in game stuff that's not a problem but for making videos it is.
09-15-2014, 11:43 AM #3
Alt
Banned
I've always heard good things about Astro A50s but Sennheiser do some amazing headphones.

Turtle beach are a big no no. I've had 2 pairs and both broke, wasn't any good at all and therefor are a waste of money.

Best thing I can suggest is to look at reviews of each of the ones on your list and watch Youtube reviews also then base your decision upon your findings.

Hope that helps you a little bit. Smile
09-15-2014, 04:12 PM #4
zebbidy
Are you high?
I have a pair of astro A50's and they are one of the best headsets money can buy plus they are very comfy to wear for long periods of time. I have also used seinheiser headphones before for work HD25 and they were the bees knees for audio quality, but i would just use them for listening to music
09-24-2014, 12:09 PM #5
DrinkinMyStella
Vault dweller
i have turtle beach px4's and in my opinion they are amazing, great surround sound, crystal clear sound from 360 degrees. easy to set up, wireless, and the mic is spot on. was £150 when i got them now £100. i use to never be a fan of pro gaming headsets but since buying them spescifically for ps4 to inhance gaming i now love it, improves every aspect of gaming....anyway more to the point i do recommend px4's Smile

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo