Post: 23 Minutes of PS4 Driveclub’s Gameplay Show Amazing Graphics and Challenging Opponent
09-18-2014, 09:25 PM #1
Alt
Banned
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); You must login or register to view this content.

Originally posted by another user
The upcoming PS4 exclusive Driveclub is being showcased at Tokyo Game Show, and I managed to record a nice chunk of gameplay for you to enjoy.

If you check the video below after 10:20, it’s actually me Driving.

Please forgive my knee partly in the way, but I didn’t have a cameraman available, nor the ability to carry a tripod around for four days, so the only way to record was to precariously balance the camera on my leg.

While I have to admit that I’m really not used to drive with a controller (and you can notice that as I screw up quite badly twice as soon as something distracts me, completely ruining two races), so I was a bit out of my element, the AI is definitely quite challenging. They drive fast, protect their driving lines. Ultimately they’re a lot of fun to drive against.

You must login or register to view this content.

The following user thanked Alt for this useful post:

DrinkinMyStella
09-24-2014, 11:50 AM #2
DrinkinMyStella
Vault dweller
absoluetly amazing game, cant wait to get this. graphics are great it will be good to see how realistic the driving simulation is.
09-24-2014, 12:56 PM #3
I pre-ordered the digital version for $50 on PSN, I seriously can't wait to play this FORZA annihilator...

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo