Post: online multiplayer will be available for free to all PS4 players this weekend
09-22-2014, 01:00 PM #1
IRAQ
WHY so SERIOUS ?
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); ONLINE MULTIPLAYER FREE FOR ALL PS4 PLAYERS THIS WEEKEND

Sony has announced that PS4 owners won't need to be PS Plus subscribers in order to make use of all online multiplayer features this weekend.

Kicking off at 12am PT / 5am ET / 8am GMT on Friday, September 26 and running through the weekend to 12am PT / 5am ET / 9am GMT on Monday, September 29, you'll be able to play a heap of titles online without being an active PS Plus subscriber.

source: You must login or register to view this content.

The following user thanked IRAQ for this useful post:

Budz
09-22-2014, 03:24 PM #2
Alt
Banned
Nice!

What makes me think is, do people who have a PS+ subscription get extra added onto it because that weekend is free?
09-22-2014, 03:42 PM #3
Vipr
Vault dweller
Originally posted by Alt View Post
Nice!

What makes me think is, do people who have a PS+ subscription get extra added onto it because that weekend is free?

I would sure hope so... If not, that would be kinda gay. But, finally I get to play online. Lol
09-25-2014, 12:28 AM #4
tenoob
I am error
PSN sucks, the shit should be for fucking free like it was for the PS3.
09-25-2014, 05:43 AM #5
Budz
Former Staff
Originally posted by IRAQ View Post
ONLINE MULTIPLAYER FREE FOR ALL PS4 PLAYERS THIS WEEKEND

Sony has announced that PS4 owners won't need to be PS Plus subscribers in order to make use of all online multiplayer features this weekend.

Kicking off at 12am PT / 5am ET / 8am GMT on Friday, September 26 and running through the weekend to 12am PT / 5am ET / 9am GMT on Monday, September 29, you'll be able to play a heap of titles online without being an active PS Plus subscriber.

source: You must login or register to view this content.

Nice play from Sony to get some new customers. Damn business strategies :nb:
09-26-2014, 05:34 AM #6
I don't know if mine is just glitched or whatever,but I bought psplus when I 1st got my ps4 then let it expire. I have been playing online just fine without it for a few months now. Not sure if anyone else have experienced the same.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo