Post: Possibly the Easiest (and Free) Set of PS4 Trophies You’ll Ever Get
09-23-2014, 08:19 PM #1
Alt
Banned
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
You must login or register to view this content.

If you’re a trophy hunter always trying to find new ones for your collection, you may want to make a Japanese PSN account and download the free to play “game” Dream C Club: Host Girls on Stage.

I say “game” because there really isn’t much to do. You select a girl for the front of the line up, then sit back and enjoy 14 anime girls dancing and singing for a couple minutes, and get a bronze trophy. Then change the girl and rinse and repeat for all the ladies available, earning 14 bronze trophies (one for each hostess) and a final gold one when you watched them all. That’s it.

In order to download the game you need a Japanese account, and this is really the most laborious part of the whole process, but if you don’t have one you really should make it anyway as it gives you access to all the Japan-only content available in the store. You can find a good guide on You must login or register to view this content..

Now that you have your account, access the store and scroll down until you see the following picture. Press right and download the game in the same way you’d use for the western PSN.

Now that you have the game, launch it. Once you reach the initial splash screen press Circle to access the menu. Remember that in Japanese games Circle and X are inverted. Circle is used to confirm and X to cancel.

To access the girl selection menu, use the second option:

Select the girl you want…

Then press X to exit and confirm. The option on the left with two hiragana characters is “yes,” the one on the right with three is “no.”

Now use the first option to select the song.

There’s only one song in the free version, so select it and just enjoy the show.

After the end of the song, you’ll receive the trophy for the girl you selected. Since the song restarts automatically, press “options” and then select “yes” to go back to the main menu and select another girl. Rinse and repeat until you’ve watched all the girls for 14 bronze trophies and a gold one. Pretty easy isn’t it?

The following 6 users say thank you to Alt for this useful post:

A1, Cien, Ihavedownsynd., jedt, Modus, The_Gazra
09-23-2014, 08:24 PM #2
A1
Why You Mad Bruh?
Originally posted by Alt View Post

If you’re a trophy hunter always trying to find new ones for your collection, you may want to make a Japanese PSN account and download the free to play “game” Dream C Club: Host Girls on Stage.

I say “game” because there really isn’t much to do. You select a girl for the front of the line up, then sit back and enjoy 14 anime girls dancing and singing for a couple minutes, and get a bronze trophy. Then change the girl and rinse and repeat for all the ladies available, earning 14 bronze trophies (one for each hostess) and a final gold one when you watched them all. That’s it.

In order to download the game you need a Japanese account, and this is really the most laborious part of the whole process, but if you don’t have one you really should make it anyway as it gives you access to all the Japan-only content available in the store. You can find a good guide on You must login or register to view this content..

Now that you have your account, access the store and scroll down until you see the following picture. Press right and download the game in the same way you’d use for the western PSN.

Now that you have the game, launch it. Once you reach the initial splash screen press Circle to access the menu. Remember that in Japanese games Circle and X are inverted. Circle is used to confirm and X to cancel.

Then press X to exit and confirm. The option on the left with two hiragana characters is “yes,” the one on the right with three is “no.”

There’s only one song in the free version, so select it and just enjoy the show.

After the end of the song, you’ll receive the trophy for the girl you selected. Since the song restarts automatically, press “options” and then select “yes” to go back to the main menu and select another girl. Rinse and repeat until you’ve watched all the girls for 14 bronze trophies and a gold one. Pretty easy isn’t it?

Thanks for this Ben, i'm trying this later when i get home Smile
09-23-2014, 08:36 PM #3
Alt
Banned
Originally posted by Sparkyyy View Post
Thanks for this Ben, i'm trying this later when i get home Smile

No worries!

Having a Japanese account is always handy. Smile
09-23-2014, 10:03 PM #4
Originally posted by Alt View Post

Known about this since launch but still good good, Also to mention you get free ps+ with this...
09-26-2014, 01:55 PM #5
heheh got it xD
09-26-2014, 05:41 PM #6
Alt
Banned
Originally posted by angelbless View Post
heheh got it xD

Random game huh! Good for some trophies though! :p
09-28-2014, 05:13 PM #7
Rebuged
Gym leader
Wish I could play it on my main account rather than my Jap account ;(
09-28-2014, 05:52 PM #8
The_Gazra
League Champion
Originally posted by Rebuged View Post
Wish I could play it on my main account rather than my Jap account ;(

You do realise that you can don't you.

All you need the Japanese account for is to download it then you can play it on any account you want I downloaded it and I am "playing/watching" it on my EU account.

Thanks OP for this forgot about my Japanese account for games haha.
09-28-2014, 06:26 PM #9
Alt
Banned
^ This.

You can use this game on your main account.
09-30-2014, 06:58 AM #10
Rebuged
Gym leader
But when I downloaded it and go on my main account its says that its doesnt belong to me. Licences are something like that

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo