09-27-2014, 05:47 PM #1
AgentJon
Former Staff
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Idk how to put that title lol but anyone's PS4 ever take forever to like load a game on the XMB, like, if you move over really fast on all your games, it'll try to load the pictures but sometimes it can't and it'll have that little loading circle thingy, has anyones ever taken for ever and have to re-start your ps4?
I've had, a couple of times, it's annoying. The PS4 sucks at multitasking IMO.

This is also right after I cleaned and rebuild my database on it lol.
09-27-2014, 05:53 PM #2
LeechMate
Treasure hunter
Nope.
09-28-2014, 08:07 PM #3
Alt
Banned
Originally posted by Agentjon View Post
Idk how to put that title lol but anyone's PS4 ever take forever to like load a game on the XMB, like, if you move over really fast on all your games, it'll try to load the pictures but sometimes it can't and it'll have that little loading circle thingy, has anyones ever taken for ever and have to re-start your ps4?

I've never had this issue before but I've heard of the PS store taking ages to load something.

Had a little Google search but couldn't really find anything that would help greatly.

Do you get any error codes at all?
09-28-2014, 08:36 PM #4
AgentJon
Former Staff
Nah, tweeted PSupport and they said to rebuild the database lol.
It happens from time to time, and when I turn it off to restart it, it beeps twice like an error did happen (just like the ps3) so hopefully it is an error and not just my ps4 taking a shit.
09-29-2014, 07:13 PM #5
TheGreatestSyn
Bounty hunter
Idk how to put that title lol but anyone's PS4 ever take forever to like load a game on the XMB, like, if you move over really fast on all your games, it'll try to load the pictures but sometimes it can't and it'll have that little loading circle thingy, has anyones ever taken for ever and have to re-start your ps4?

yep happens to me regularly when im playing a game, but if i leave it, most of the time it sorts it self out
09-29-2014, 07:23 PM #6
The_Gazra
League Champion
Yeah the PS4 is full of problems like this I have ran into it a few times. I also experience problems with the friends list not loading up or messages taking well over 5 minutes to get the even though it shows a preview of a new message on the homescreen when trying to load them thats when the waiting happens.

It is stupid that you have to hard restart the console just to get it to play nice. I usually like to leave mine on stand by but that seems to be the big problem.

Wonder if they will ever fix the problems that it has or just leave them there?

It happens to also crash during games (Doki Doki Universe is a main one) in which you have to yank the power cable just to get it to respond.

problems problems everywhere haha.
10-01-2014, 11:38 PM #7
Jakimo_HD
Little One

I have. I just re-start the ps4
10-04-2014, 07:38 PM #8
AgentJon
Former Staff
Originally posted by Gazra View Post
Yeah the PS4 is full of problems like this I have ran into it a few times. I also experience problems with the friends list not loading up or messages taking well over 5 minutes to get the even though it shows a preview of a new message on the homescreen when trying to load them thats when the waiting happens.

It is stupid that you have to hard restart the console just to get it to play nice. I usually like to leave mine on stand by but that seems to be the big problem.

Wonder if they will ever fix the problems that it has or just leave them there?

It happens to also crash during games (Doki Doki Universe is a main one) in which you have to yank the power cable just to get it to respond.

problems problems everywhere haha.

Haha wow, good to see I'm not alone here... I've never had it freeze on a game, but yeah loading the friends list is a big problem.
I feel like this would be hard to fix and it's more of a hardware issue maybe, I don't know.. But it does suck.
10-04-2014, 11:33 PM #9
The_Gazra
League Champion
Haha wow, good to see I'm not alone here... I've never had it freeze on a game, but yeah loading the friends list is a big problem.
I feel like this would be hard to fix and it's more of a hardware issue maybe, I don't know.. But it does suck.

Yeah I no. Trust me when I say your not alone in this.

I have a few friends as we'll experiencing this and when I contact don't about it they tried to blame my ISP.

I had to mention at this point that my friends suffer from the same problem and we all have different ISP's to one and other so what could the problem actually be.

They just said basically to restore the console and start a fresh. Yeah like I am going to listen to people who don't even no what there talking about lol.

It could very well be a hardware issue especially seeing as the Playstation app works just fine when it comes to loading the friends list and replying to messages so god only knows when and if they could address it.
10-05-2014, 04:40 PM #10
iTruceFret
[move]From now on, call me DRAGON.[/move]
Going into a players profile while in-game is trash. It sometimes takes 2 minutes to load, and other times, very rarely, takes a couple of seconds. Oe of the patches was supposed to fix this issue and it did, for about a week. Not Happy or Sad

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo