Post: Info on DriveClub and It's release on the 7th of October.
10-02-2014, 01:49 AM #1
Mythusala
Rekt It Ralph
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); I have a couple good friends that work at Gamestop here where I live. They were telling me that DriveClub is coming out on the 7th of October. Its going to be free to Plus Subscribers. The cool thing is you can earn everything in the game by playing, or you can shortcut that and buy the stuff. It's like shortcut kits on Battlefield in a way. Hope you guys enjoy the game. I hope it's good as well.
10-02-2014, 02:05 AM #2
Originally posted by Mythusala View Post
I have a couple good friends that work at Gamestop here where I live. They were telling me that DriveClub is coming out on the 7th of October. Its going to be free to Plus Subscribers. The cool thing is you can earn everything in the game by playing, or you can shortcut that and buy the stuff. It's like shortcut kits on Battlefield in a way. Hope you guys enjoy the game. I hope it's good as well.

It's not actually free for PS Plus subscribers. You will receive a portion of the game (11 tracks, all based in one location, India. As well as 10 cars with all game modes) and can upgrade to the full version for a discounted price Smile
10-02-2014, 03:11 AM #3
Mythusala
Rekt It Ralph
Originally posted by Jesse
It's not actually free for PS Plus subscribers. You will receive a portion of the game (11 tracks, all based in one location, India. As well as 10 cars with all game modes) and can upgrade to the full version for a discounted price Smile
Ok well I'm willing to put money on what I said. Where is you're source coming from lol. I have a pretty good one man. Right from Gamestop. And you? Not quite sure on that one. Plus they already said the game was going to be free for plus members in the first place haha.
10-02-2014, 07:40 AM #4
Nick
Who’s Jim Erased?
Ok well I'm willing to put money on what I said. Where is you're source coming from lol. I have a pretty good one man. Right from Gamestop. And you? Not quite sure on that one. Plus they already said the game was going to be free for plus members in the first place haha.

Sure they did say it was gonna be free for PS+ Members but the one on PSN Store for Plus Members is not the full version.
Last edited by Nick ; 10-02-2014 at 07:52 AM.

The following user thanked Nick for this useful post:

-Jesse-
10-02-2014, 08:06 AM #5
SiNz
Grunt
Pretty cool that we get a portion of the game for free.
10-02-2014, 10:34 AM #6

Here's a few here Smile

You must login or register to view this content.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo