10-15-2014, 07:16 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); I am fairly new to these forums, so let me know if this is the right area for these questions.
I had never played Diablo 3 at all on pc or console till a few weeks back, someone joined my game and had a weapon and some armor that was level 1 and the weapon had 37k dmg on it, I do know stuff can be duped easily for the game and yet these people just are all about not sharing.

Is there anyone out there with the PS4 Diablo 3 with some started weapons for all classes ? don't care to much bout other stuff, just weapons really, but anything else is appreciated. if so lemme know who to add.

TIA
Last edited by Alt ; 10-17-2014 at 05:23 PM.
10-17-2014, 05:24 PM #2
Alt
Banned
Originally posted by kradnam View Post
I am fairly new to these forums, so let me know if this is the right area for these questions.
I had never played Diablo 3 at all on pc or console till a few weeks back, someone joined my game and had a weapon and some armor that was level 1 and the weapon had 37k dmg on it, I do know stuff can be duped easily for the game and yet these people just are all about not sharing.

Is there anyone out there with the PS4 Diablo 3 with some started weapons for all classes ? don't care to much bout other stuff, just weapons really, but anything else is appreciated. if so lemme know who to add.

TIA

Fixed the title and moved your thread for you.

I wouldn't be able to answer as I don't have this game. :p
10-18-2014, 12:24 AM #3
Isaac Clarke
< ^ > < ^ >
it was modded using the ps3 game save & exported to the ps4 version.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo