10-17-2014, 06:04 PM #1
xTrueFear
Serching Editor!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hi guys, i didn't know how these guys were doing that, but they were selling digital games 65% less by giving profiles.
EBAY: You must login or register to view this content. v

So i made some investigations..
First i thought that they buy these games from Catalan websites like these ones;
You must login or register to view this content.

But it wouldn't be profitable for them because they sell them cheaper on ebay than the costs from these websites... so i made some reserch in catalan and i found that (Use google transaltor, from catalan to your leanguage: You must login or register to view this content.

From that website, i've understood that these guys, buy a game on the US psn store,and they sell the same account 3 times, by 2 of them the users can activate it as primary on the own console, and the 3rd can be played by the account given. But from what i know, only 2 console can be primary, so WTF?! Could someone explain me that?
Last edited by xTrueFear ; 10-17-2014 at 06:09 PM.
10-17-2014, 06:16 PM #2
SU44K8
Suffocate
Misleading title.
10-17-2014, 06:40 PM #3
xTrueFear
Serching Editor!
Originally posted by SU44K8 View Post
Misleading title.

LoL why?
10-17-2014, 06:45 PM #4
SU44K8
Suffocate
Originally posted by xTrueFear View Post
LoL why?

"How to get new digital PS4 games super cheap" I don't see how. The only thing I see is an ebay link, and technically that would be where...
10-17-2014, 07:31 PM #5
xTrueFear
Serching Editor!
The ebay link it s enough
10-17-2014, 07:44 PM #6
ResistTheSun
In Flames Much?
Hi guys, i didn't know how these guys were doing that, but they were selling digital games 65% less by giving profiles.
EBAY: You must login or register to view this content. v

So i made some investigations..
First i thought that they buy these games from Catalan websites like these ones;

But it wouldn't be profitable for them because they sell them cheaper on ebay than the costs from these websites... so i made some reserch in catalan and i found that (Use google transaltor, from catalan to your leanguage: You must login or register to view this content.

From that website, i've understood that these guys, buy a game on the US psn store,and they sell the same account 3 times, by 2 of them the users can activate it as primary on the own console, and the 3rd can be played by the account given. But from what i know, only 2 console can be primary, so WTF?! Could someone explain me that?

Cheap US cards and share the game twice I can't see any other way also don't trust that :p

The following user thanked ResistTheSun for this useful post:

Alt
10-17-2014, 10:12 PM #7
FAKA_ELITE
[move]H4CK3R T34M[/m
I think its some glitch, because you need double space " Ex: if the game have 15gb you need 30gb of space" from what i see on Ebay...
And the sellers say you have to do it quick " Maybe they sell 2 accounts and after the activation and download the game" they go on the laptop and deactivate that 2 consoles, after that you are ok to do it in more 2 ! But you only can do it in 6 at 6 months...
10-17-2014, 10:25 PM #8
xTrueFear
Serching Editor!
Originally posted by ELITE View Post
I think its some glitch, because you need double space " Ex: if the game have 15gb you need 30gb of space" from what i see on Ebay...
And the sellers say you have to do it quick " Maybe they sell 2 accounts and after the activation and download the game" they go on the laptop and deactivate that 2 consoles, after that you are ok to do it in more 2 ! But you only can do it in 6 at 6 months...

Ahh so Is it possible to deactivate a ps4 remotely on pc? Sorry but i don t understand what u re trying to say about "you can do it 6 at 6 months"
10-18-2014, 04:05 PM #9
FAKA_ELITE
[move]H4CK3R T34M[/m
Ahh so Is it possible to deactivate a ps4 remotely on pc? Sorry but i don t understand what u re trying to say about "you can do it 6 at 6 months"

Check how to deactivate : You must login or register to view this content.

But i think after you do that you can only do it past 6 months...

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo