11-23-2014, 11:41 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); hey guys, so I'm in a bid dilemma right now! i want to buy another game for my PS4. i have GTA 5, Advanced Warfare, Unity, and i know that theres Far cry 4, and dragon age inquisition. but I'm getting those for xmas... so I'm wondering how is little big planet 3? is it good, better then the others or what... If not what else would you recommend? I'm open to try new games out!

Thanks,
IThinkALot--
11-24-2014, 03:18 AM #2
TheManDavid
Your mother!
This is so weird because I'm planning on buying it tomorrow, lol. Once I play it enough, I'll let you know
11-25-2014, 03:44 AM #3
Lots of fun! I have AW, GTAV, & Dragon Age but LBP3 in what I am playing the mostSmile
11-27-2014, 08:18 PM #4
Isaac Clarke
< ^ > < ^ >
Originally posted by Shane818 View Post
Lots of fun! I have AW, GTAV, & Dragon Age but LBP3 in what I am playing the mostSmile

i have all those. but, i've been playing far cry 4 the most.
11-28-2014, 11:29 AM #5
Alt
Banned
Originally posted by IThinkALot
hey guys, so I'm in a bid dilemma right now! i want to buy another game for my PS4. i have GTA 5, Advanced Warfare, Unity, and i know that theres Far cry 4, and dragon age inquisition. but I'm getting those for xmas... so I'm wondering how is little big planet 3? is it good, better then the others or what... If not what else would you recommend? I'm open to try new games out!

Thanks,
IThinkALot--

If its anything like the past Little Big Planet games, it'll be well worth it!
11-29-2014, 06:57 PM #6
Hola
Big Daddy
Originally posted by IThinkALot
hey guys, so I'm in a bid dilemma right now! i want to buy another game for my PS4. i have GTA 5, Advanced Warfare, Unity, and i know that theres Far cry 4, and dragon age inquisition. but I'm getting those for xmas... so I'm wondering how is little big planet 3? is it good, better then the others or what... If not what else would you recommend? I'm open to try new games out!

Thanks,
IThinkALot--

I think it is great! i love the game except when it comes to the actual story made by the developers, if you are planning to play that the most... well go get far cry, if you are playing it online.. then it is great Smile
Offline use: don't buy it
Online use: Yes! Smile
12-01-2014, 06:34 PM #7
honestly i wouldnt recommend it i bought it and didnt enjoy it as much as i enjoyed LBP 1 and 2 plus theres alot of glitches and bugs in the game atm

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo