11-28-2014, 10:53 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); So I've had my ps4 since release day and one thing I've never liked about it is the slow as fuck messages. Hell the PS3s messages were more than twice as fast to load and send. At first I figured it was my internet, as I used to have 1.5 mb/s download and like .2 mb/s upload.

Now though, I get 120 mb/s down and 20mb/s up and there is no way its my internet anymore, plus I know I'm not the only one. I figure now its Sony's shitty servers, but I wanted to throw this out there and see if anyone found a way to speed it up.

So, have you found anything that helps speed up your messages?
11-28-2014, 11:53 PM #2
LaRip8
Mario!
Originally posted by partypoker15 View Post
So I've had my ps4 since release day and one thing I've never liked about it is the slow as fuck messages. Hell the PS3s messages were more than twice as fast to load and send. At first I figured it was my internet, as I used to have 1.5 mb/s download and like .2 mb/s upload.

Now though, I get 120 mb/s down and 20mb/s up and there is no way its my internet anymore, plus I know I'm not the only one. I figure now its Sony's shitty servers, but I wanted to throw this out there and see if anyone found a way to speed it up.

I have same issue.
11-29-2014, 12:00 AM #3
Joel
[move]Sal:madsal::laim:[/move]
Dont have that issue lol, guess it's your ISP table routes being shit
11-29-2014, 12:18 AM #4
Isaac Clarke
< ^ > < ^ >
i think it started with the 1.51 firmware.
11-29-2014, 04:12 AM #5
x5150xiZombie
I defeated!
Originally posted by partypoker15 View Post
So I've had my ps4 since release day and one thing I've never liked about it is the slow as fuck messages. Hell the PS3s messages were more than twice as fast to load and send. At first I figured it was my internet, as I used to have 1.5 mb/s download and like .2 mb/s upload.

i think they fixed this in 2.02 cause i no longer have this issue
11-29-2014, 04:17 AM #6
Originally posted by Joel View Post
Dont have that issue lol, guess it's your ISP table routes being shit

Normally I'd be inclined to believe that, but its not just me. I have quite a few friends who also complain about it.

Originally posted by zombieman12
i think they fixed this in 2.02 cause i no longer have this issue

I think it fixed it for some, but not all. However i think im gonna reinstall 2.02 and see if that works.

Might I ask what region you are both in? Maybe that has something to do with it.

The following user thanked partypoker15 for this useful post:

Moreuseinatool
11-29-2014, 08:30 AM #7
Alt
Banned
Never really noticed it to be honest.

Just checked somewhere, and a lot of people are saying its to do with having a large friends list?
11-29-2014, 08:40 AM #8
Nath
[move] LOLOL [/move]
I have the same problem. Alt's post above me: I have around 30 friends, that's not classed as big and I still get this issue.
11-29-2014, 09:18 AM #9
Default Avatar
Kas
It only happens at peak times when the whole world is awake pretty much Europe and USA together makes the servers lag the messages are all server side due to the ps app on ps3 they wasn't like that
11-29-2014, 07:12 PM #10
Anthony2262
Bounty hunter
Same issue lol

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo