03-04-2018, 03:24 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); .....
Last edited by Patrosaurus ; 02-23-2023 at 11:00 PM.
03-04-2018, 01:28 PM #2
i just answered this question on reddit mins ago lol
1: we have never ever heard of someone got banned for using henkak. that's not mean you're safe. but who know when sony will ban us. i just hope no one gets ban because of henkaku.
2: i'm looking for an answer for this question too since i only go online when i sync trophies.

The following user thanked kankuro33 for this useful post:

Patrosaurus
03-04-2018, 03:33 PM #3
Originally posted by Patrosaurus View Post
Hi,
I was just looking into HENkaku, it looks great - especially with the continuing progress made on it, however, I have some questions about it for existing users about the safety of it in terms of an account ban:

• Has anyone ever been banned using it?
  • Are there any measures that can be taken to lower the risk of a ban?

Thank you to anyone who can help answer this.

1. No
2. Use an ofw.

The following user thanked Frosty for this useful post:

Pete
03-04-2018, 07:23 PM #4
Jxstinian
Pokemon Trainer
Originally posted by Patrosaurus View Post
Hi,
I was just looking into HENkaku, it looks great - especially with the continuing progress made on it, however, I have some questions about it for existing users about the safety of it in terms of an account ban:

• Has anyone ever been banned using it?
  • Are there any measures that can be taken to lower the risk of a ban?

Thank you to anyone who can help answer this.

Hey I've been using Henkaku for awhile, if you do decide to go that route. Here is some tips I follow if your FTP'ing files or transferring use VitaShell and turn off your Wifi or use Airplane mode. I personally used 20+ PSN account on Vita for trophy syncing and haven't been banned yet. However there is NO guarantee to telling you won't get banned. In my opinion the only reason why the Vita is alive and relevant is due to Henkaku lol, at least in the USA and EUR because no one really plays the Vita thus the Vita probably getting cut from PS Plus free game line up.

The following user thanked Jxstinian for this useful post:

Patrosaurus

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo