03-11-2018, 10:40 PM #1
Shadow
Banned
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); TheFlow0 has Released a his Project 3.65 Henkaku

"I gave myself 4 weeks to work on the updater, porting adrenaline and making everything else ready for 3.65, but now I've already finished. All my testers reported success and didn't run into problems so far. There is therefore no reason to not release right now. At 23:00 UTC+1."

Pros
You will be able to access the PSN store, activate your device and download your purchased games again (only as long as Sony doesn't decide to release a new update that prevents you from doing that).
You will be able to play all games that were released for firmwares 3.61-3.65.

Cons
You will not be able to downgrade back to 3.60 if you find that this custom firmware doesn't suit you.
You can lose the ability to run homebrews, if you modify the OS and end up in a semi-brick where you are forced to reinstall the firmware. This should however not happen to a regular user, but I'd rather not install applications that modify read-only partitions like os0: or vs0:.
Some applications may not work on the new firmware and need to be ported.

Just a small portion of what he had to say on his Github which you can find a link to that below along with download links and tutorial on how to install happy modding Smile

Source: You must login or register to view this content.

The following user thanked Shadow for this useful post:

Wosley
03-27-2018, 07:35 PM #11
Originally posted by Levisaurus View Post
Having Vitashell does not mean you have Henkaku. If you remove henkaku enso on 3.65/mess with system files to where you don't have it anymore, you WILL be stuck on ofw until the 3.65 permanent hack or 3.67 henkaku is released.

he was talking about formating vita

Originally posted by another user
And can we format vita back and foward from OFW to CFW on 3.65 Henkaku?

so my point here was if you format and restore your vita that already on 3.65 enso you won't be stuck on 3.65. you can be on henkaku enso again.

by theflow

"Will I lose the hack if I format my Memory Card or restore the systems settings?"
No, you can nearly do everything with your device and you will not lose HENkaku. You must just NOT reinstall the 3.65 PUP.
03-27-2018, 11:05 PM #12
Levisaurus
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by kankuro33 View Post

so my point here was if you format and restore your vita that already on 3.65 enso you won't be stuck on 3.65. you can be on henkaku enso again.

by theflow

"Will I lose the hack if I format my Memory Card or restore the systems settings?"
No, you can nearly do everything with your device and you will not lose HENkaku. You must just NOT reinstall the 3.65 PUP.

"From OFW to CFW"
is what I was replying to. No, you can't. Restoring settings to put another account on is different than switching back and forth from OFW to CFW 3.65 Henkaku.
04-11-2018, 09:53 AM #13
Cloud
Life Savior
Originally posted by kankuro33 View Post

by theflow

"From OFW to CFW"
is what I was replying to. No, you can't. Restoring settings to put another account on is different than switching back and forth from OFW to CFW 3.65 Henkaku.

What I want to know is if I put my vita on 3.65 CFW, and if I format or restore settings if I will be stuck on 3.65 OFW or will I be put back to 3.60 OFW which is the default OFW of the console.
04-11-2018, 12:21 PM #14
Levisaurus
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by Cloud View Post
What I want to know is if I put my vita on 3.65 CFW, and if I format or restore settings if I will be stuck on 3.65 OFW or will I be put back to 3.60 OFW which is the default OFW of the console.

No. You can restore the vita all you want, and still have 3.65 enso. Just dont reinstall the system update, because then you'll obviously be on OFW at that moment. Once you restore though, you'll have to reinstall MolecularShell and Vitashell using the content manager

The following user thanked Levisaurus for this useful post:

Cloud
04-11-2018, 12:38 PM #15
Wosley
Discord: Wosley#6447
No. You can restore the vita all you want, and still have 3.65 enso. Just dont reinstall the system update, because then you'll obviously be on OFW at that moment. Once you restore though, you'll have to reinstall MolecularShell and Vitashell using the content manager

One of them is good enough and then you can transfer the second one by using ftp
04-11-2018, 12:38 PM #16
Wosley

One of them is good enough and then you can transfer the second one by using ftp
04-11-2018, 01:19 PM #17
Cloud
Life Savior

Thank you for the info. I want to install the 3.65 CFW Henkaku but I am afraid to fuck things up as I am not too comfortable to do it, is there any video tutorial to follow? I know there is a text guide but I rather have a video :|
04-11-2018, 03:14 PM #18
Wosley
Originally posted by Cloud View Post
Thank you for the info. I want to install the 3.65 CFW Henkaku but I am afraid to fuck things up as I am not too comfortable to do it, is there any video tutorial to follow? I know there is a text guide but I rather have a video :|

Justin did help me step by step with it since i didn't want to end up having a bricked vita like john
04-11-2018, 03:17 PM #19
Cloud
Life Savior
Originally posted by Wosley View Post
Justin did help me step by step with it since i didn't want to end up having a bricked vita like john

Yeah I followed his video on youtube but the part where he needs to decrypt the trophy TPR (I think is called ) I can not understand how to do it :\ because when I select it gives me an error and says that is no decrypted Not Happy or Sad

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo