03-11-2018, 10:40 PM #1
Shadow
Banned
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); TheFlow0 has Released a his Project 3.65 Henkaku

"I gave myself 4 weeks to work on the updater, porting adrenaline and making everything else ready for 3.65, but now I've already finished. All my testers reported success and didn't run into problems so far. There is therefore no reason to not release right now. At 23:00 UTC+1."

Pros
You will be able to access the PSN store, activate your device and download your purchased games again (only as long as Sony doesn't decide to release a new update that prevents you from doing that).
You will be able to play all games that were released for firmwares 3.61-3.65.

Cons
You will not be able to downgrade back to 3.60 if you find that this custom firmware doesn't suit you.
You can lose the ability to run homebrews, if you modify the OS and end up in a semi-brick where you are forced to reinstall the firmware. This should however not happen to a regular user, but I'd rather not install applications that modify read-only partitions like os0: or vs0:.
Some applications may not work on the new firmware and need to be ported.

Just a small portion of what he had to say on his Github which you can find a link to that below along with download links and tutorial on how to install happy modding Smile

Source: You must login or register to view this content.

The following user thanked Shadow for this useful post:

Wosley
04-11-2018, 03:18 PM #20
Wosley
Discord: Wosley#6447
Originally posted by Cloud View Post
Yeah I followed his video on youtube but the part where he needs to decrypt the trophy TPR (I think is called ) I can not understand how to do it :\ because when I select it gives me an error and says that is no decrypted Not Happy or Sad

Oh your trying to do timestamps ?
04-11-2018, 03:21 PM #21
Cloud
Life Savior
Originally posted by Wosley View Post
Oh your trying to do timestamps ?

sorry just mixed up conversations xD I did not try the timestamps yet, was trying the trophypatcher :\ jst need the patch for World of Final Fantasy and Urban Freestyle and I cant make the patch no matter what Not Happy or Sad perhaps you can enlight me please?
04-11-2018, 03:23 PM #22
Wosley
sorry just mixed up conversations xD I did not try the timestamps yet, was trying the trophypatcher :\ jst need the patch for World of Final Fantasy and Urban Freestyle and I cant make the patch no matter what Not Happy or Sad perhaps you can enlight me please?

I never tried the patcher myself shadow did all those games since it were only like 20-30 games that needed to be done with the trophypatcher i only know how the stamp tool works :/
04-11-2018, 03:24 PM #23
Cloud
Life Savior
Originally posted by Wosley View Post
I never tried the patcher myself shadow did all those games since it were only like 20-30 games that needed to be done with the trophypatcher i only know how the stamp tool works :/

Can we speak on discord so we don't overflow this thread with messages? :p
04-11-2018, 03:26 PM #24
Wosley
Can we speak on discord so we don't overflow this thread with messages? :p

sure my discord is Wosley#7152
04-18-2018, 05:53 AM #25
Originally posted by Frosty View Post
Nope. If you remove Enso and Henkaku, you're stuck on ofw.

my psv is 3.60 henkaku enso. and i removie it. then access the henkaku website. it became 3.60 henkaku 11 . really 11th.
but i don't want to update into 3.65 henkaku because it maybe not stable enough.
we are looking forward the 3.67 henkaku in the end of this year.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo