03-11-2018, 10:40 PM #1
Shadow
Banned
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); TheFlow0 has Released a his Project 3.65 Henkaku

"I gave myself 4 weeks to work on the updater, porting adrenaline and making everything else ready for 3.65, but now I've already finished. All my testers reported success and didn't run into problems so far. There is therefore no reason to not release right now. At 23:00 UTC+1."

Pros
You will be able to access the PSN store, activate your device and download your purchased games again (only as long as Sony doesn't decide to release a new update that prevents you from doing that).
You will be able to play all games that were released for firmwares 3.61-3.65.

Cons
You will not be able to downgrade back to 3.60 if you find that this custom firmware doesn't suit you.
You can lose the ability to run homebrews, if you modify the OS and end up in a semi-brick where you are forced to reinstall the firmware. This should however not happen to a regular user, but I'd rather not install applications that modify read-only partitions like os0: or vs0:.
Some applications may not work on the new firmware and need to be ported.

Just a small portion of what he had to say on his Github which you can find a link to that below along with download links and tutorial on how to install happy modding Smile

Source: You must login or register to view this content.

The following user thanked Shadow for this useful post:

Wosley
03-11-2018, 11:51 PM #2
mithjack
Save Point
LoL, was looking wololo, and find the cake here Happy thanks for the info.

The following user thanked mithjack for this useful post:

Shadow
03-20-2018, 11:26 AM #3
Cloud
Life Savior
Can you use trophyhax on all games that were released for firmwares 3.61-3.65?
03-20-2018, 12:07 PM #4
Wosley
Discord: Wosley#6447
Originally posted by Cloud View Post
Can you use trophyhax on all games that were released for firmwares 3.61-3.65?

For the 100+ games i seen so far it works fine some of them you need to do with trophypatcher but im talking about maybe 1 or 2 games
03-25-2018, 01:41 PM #5
Cloud
Life Savior
Originally posted by Wosley View Post
For the 100+ games i seen so far it works fine some of them you need to do with trophypatcher but im talking about maybe 1 or 2 games

And can we format vita back and foward from OFW to CFW on 3.65 Henkaku?
03-25-2018, 06:38 PM #6

Nope. If you remove Enso and Henkaku, you're stuck on ofw.

The following user thanked Frosty for this useful post:

Cloud
03-25-2018, 08:17 PM #7
Wosley
Discord: Wosley#6447

Yup like frosty said

The following user thanked Wosley for this useful post:

Cloud
03-25-2018, 09:06 PM #8
Cloud
Life Savior
Originally posted by Frosty View Post

Originally posted by Wosley View Post
Yup like frosty said

Thanks guys Smile appreciated the info and help Winky Winky

The following user thanked Cloud for this useful post:

Wosley
03-27-2018, 12:00 AM #9
Originally posted by Frosty View Post

i don't think that you will stuck on ofw 3.65 so that's why Theflow asked us to back up vitashell before we upgrade so if we lost it we can get it again. and that's includes formating the memory and restoring the Vita. also psvimgtools should let you get vitashell if you didn't back it up and lost it.
03-27-2018, 02:47 AM #10
Levisaurus
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by kankuro33 View Post
i don't think that you will stuck on ofw 3.65 so that's why Theflow asked us to back up vitashell before we upgrade so if we lost it we can get it again. and that's includes formating the memory and restoring the Vita. also psvimgtools should let you get vitashell if you didn't back it up and lost it.

Having Vitashell does not mean you have Henkaku. If you remove henkaku enso on 3.65/mess with system files to where you don't have it anymore, you WILL be stuck on ofw until the 3.65 permanent hack or 3.67 henkaku is released.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo