03-19-2018, 12:13 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hi guys, can you share your trophy folder, preferably legit? I try to make a full set legally finished, it may be complicated ... thank you !
I tried those available here but many are unlocked at the same time.
04-23-2018, 05:41 PM #11
neoar
Space Ninja
Originally posted by Levisaurus View Post
You could still make legit folders with trophax0.2. If you wanna be technical they aren't legit, but you could make them seem that way

i have a question if we use trophyhax0.2 is it technically unlocking the trophy like if you unlock it in the game as if you are playing it ? what i mean if i used it to unlock individual trophy with correct order and time stamp then it will be 100% from technical prespecitve as if i unlocked them light or there is a change which might flag me if i synced them (keeping in minde that when i will sync i usually upgrade the Vita to latest OFW) to make sure sony wont flag the vita hacked version so my question again is on is it technical light or folder and permission wont be using this
04-23-2018, 05:54 PM #12
Wosley
Discord: Wosley#6447
Originally posted by neoar View Post
i have a question if we use trophyhax0.2 is it technically unlocking the trophy like if you unlock it in the game as if you are playing it ? what i mean if i used it to unlock individual trophy with correct order and time stamp then it will be 100% from technical prespecitve as if i unlocked them light or there is a change which might flag me if i synced them (keeping in minde that when i will sync i usually upgrade the Vita to latest OFW) to make sure sony wont flag the vita hacked version so my question again is on is it technical light or folder and permission wont be using this

you wont get flagged if you follow this 3 steps

1. You dont use any legit folders that someone else already did sync to his acc (you cant have the same times with someone else)

2. if you unlock them 1 by 1 in the legit order

3. if you keep enough space between the trophies lets say a mission takes 10mins and for every mission you get a trophy i would leave like 15-20mins between them then

The following user thanked Wosley for this useful post:

neoar
04-23-2018, 05:58 PM #13
neoar
Space Ninja
Originally posted by Wosley View Post
you wont get flagged if you follow this 3 steps

1. You dont use any legit folders that someone else already did sync to his acc (you cant have the same times with someone else)

2. if you unlock them 1 by 1 in the legit order

3. if you keep enough space between the trophies lets say a mission takes 10mins and for every mission you get a trophy i would leave like 15-20mins between them then

great ,, i know i will unlock them in order that fine my question is , is this app unlock them technical as if i really triggered what need to unlock them so the folder and permissions on the trophy folder and main other (full trophy folder reprosetery wont have any thin up normal)
04-23-2018, 06:01 PM #14
Wosley
great ,, i know i will unlock them in order that fine my question is , is this app unlock them technical as if i really triggered what need to unlock them so the folder and permissions on the trophy folder and main other (full trophy folder reprosetery wont have any thin up normal)

Do you mean if you can unlock a specific trophy ?

like if thats what you mean

for minigames (games with no plat) and games with a plat the top trophy will be number 0 the one below is 1 the one below that is 2 etc
04-23-2018, 06:05 PM #15
neoar
Space Ninja
Do you mean if you can unlock a specific trophy ?

like if thats what you mean

for minigames (games with no plat) and games with a plat the top trophy will be number 0 the one below is 1 the one below that is 2 etc

i think my English is bad i will put my questions below

1) when using trophyhax0.2 to unlock trophy either 1 by 1 or fully is it really unlocking them in system folders and permission as if i really did what it take to unlock that trophy so when i sync it 100% it look like i realy unlocked this trophy (again forget time stamp and how to sync, my question is on technical way it unlock this trophy)

2)2nd question u said 0 is plat 1 is next in which order is it the PSN order of the trophy list ?
04-23-2018, 06:09 PM #16
Wosley
i think my English is bad i will put my questions below

1) when using trophyhax0.2 to unlock trophy either 1 by 1 or fully is it really unlocking them in system folders and permission as if i really did what it take to unlock that trophy so when i sync it 100% it look like i realy unlocked this trophy (again forget time stamp and how to sync, my question is on technical way it unlock this trophy)

2)2nd question u said 0 is plat 1 is next in which order is it the PSN order of the trophy list ?

Yes like the official order for psn game it self its also 0 for the top trophy

and by just starting a game it will already create a folder on your system

if you unlock them 1 by 1 and sync when done will be the same as unlocking them 1 by 1 on a offline profile and then syncing the folder on it you can do it in any way you want to but you just cant use that same trophy folder for multiple accounts when you synced to your account i suggest you to go into ur0 - 00 - trophy and then just deleting the folder that way you dont use it for multiple accounts

The following user thanked Wosley for this useful post:

neoar
04-23-2018, 06:12 PM #17
neoar
Space Ninja
Yes like the official order for psn game it self its also 0 for the top trophy

and by just starting a game it will already create a folder on your system

if you unlock them 1 by 1 and sync when done will be the same as unlocking them 1 by 1 on a offline profile and then syncing the folder on it you can do it in any way you want to but you just cant use that same trophy folder for multiple accounts when you synced to your account i suggest you to go into ur0 - 00 - trophy and then just deleting the folder that way you dont use it for multiple accounts

thanks man , i will not use it on any body account it will be done on my own account , the issue my current account is at level 78 and has more than 400 light plat i dont wont to screw it , so if doing this on my own vita for my own trophy in correct order and then sync after upgrading to OFW which is now 3.68 is the most safe way to do or there is a safer way
04-23-2018, 06:15 PM #18
Wosley
thanks man , i will not use it on any body account it will be done on my own account , the issue my current account is at level 78 and has more than 400 light plat i dont wont to screw it , so if doing this on my own vita for my own trophy in correct order and then sync after upgrading to OFW which is now 3.68 is the most safe way to do or there is a safer way

Thats not really needed you can just format your vita to erase all the account info on it your vita will look like it just did get out of the box (well only internal of course Kappa )

and you can choose the way you sync but i prefer to do it on a blank account that way you dont sync it if you made a mistake (after your done with doing them you can open the trophy app and look at the trophy times and dates if they are good and stuff)

if they are good you sign in to your account and sync it to your account
04-23-2018, 06:41 PM #19
neoar
Space Ninja
Thats not really needed you can just format your vita to erase all the account info on it your vita will look like it just did get out of the box (well only internal of course Kappa )

and you can choose the way you sync but i prefer to do it on a blank account that way you dont sync it if you made a mistake (after your done with doing them you can open the trophy app and look at the trophy times and dates if they are good and stuff)

if they are good you sign in to your account and sync it to your account

my plan is as below

i already have my account configured in the Vita before going to cfw , so my profile already there i will use this to unlock trophy and compare there time stamp order with any other light one if it is correct and after i do about 50-100 of them i am planing to update vita to latest OFW to make sure when i sync sony wont catch me and then sync is this safe enogh or u think there is a better way, and another Q will this give any error when syncing like the one we get on ps3 when using trophy hacks
Last edited by neoar ; 04-23-2018 at 06:42 PM. Reason: update

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo