03-19-2018, 12:13 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hi guys, can you share your trophy folder, preferably legit? I try to make a full set legally finished, it may be complicated ... thank you !
I tried those available here but many are unlocked at the same time.
03-19-2018, 11:39 AM #2
PSNTROPHYHUNTER
PSN Trophy God
Originally posted by sizzurp12321 View Post
Hi guys, can you share your trophy folder, preferably legit? I try to make a full set legally finished, it may be complicated ... thank you !
I tried those available here but many are unlocked at the same time.

Good luck getting them nobody will give you legit timestamp folders for free. Are you interested in only Vita?
03-21-2018, 06:51 AM #3
hi, yes because its very easy to find for ps3, and you can easily edit timestamp.
But u cannot do this on vita, just legit or with trophax.
U want to share ? thanks !
03-21-2018, 08:08 AM #4
Levisaurus
Do a barrel roll!
Sounds like an interesting idea, but little to no one is willing to share their legit folders. I've shared most if not all my legit folders in a different thread
03-21-2018, 01:12 PM #5
PSNTROPHYHUNTER
PSN Trophy God
Originally posted by Levisaurus View Post
Sounds like an interesting idea, but little to no one is willing to share their legit folders. I've shared most if not all my legit folders in a different thread

The times are legit but the dates will get you flagged for Vita folders especially if you randomly start syncing legit folders that are from 2013...

The following user groaned PSNTROPHYHUNTER for this awful post:

PL_ViPeR
03-21-2018, 02:58 PM #6
19willy74
✪☢✪ STRAIGHT 2 THE TOP ✪☢✪
Its simple as in:

1. By a used Vita most come out with a 3.60 firmware or under for a cost of 80€ or approx 90$ with a 1 year guarantee then smile and go home.
2. Go over the internet download from your ps vita henkaku and install, install trophax and vitashell.
3. Download the game interested and install it over your ps vita with a usb cable and ready to go.
4. Do the trophies as you wish once you finish come up here and share with your buddies Smile
5. From the buy to the first trophy i did it in approx 40 minutes.

Folders goes from 15$ to 50$ dollars around the web so probably NO ONE will give you them FREE. Also if your planning to use them on a legit account youll get banned in no time since many will sync the folder, so do it yourself alone OR.....
Unless you're rich and wanna spend money ask the folder you like anyone can prepare it for you, legit look, pay and sync easy. Off course no 3.65+ cause the flow did not manage to go past yet.
03-21-2018, 05:49 PM #7
Wosley
Discord: Wosley#6447
Originally posted by PSNTrophyHunter View Post
The times are legit but the dates will get you flagged for Vita folders especially if you randomly start syncing legit folders that are from 2013...

Depends if your folder is like months or years old you wont get removed if you just sync 1 folder like the acc were pheineas and ferb is onhttps://prntscr.com/iufcm3
03-21-2018, 08:02 PM #8
Levisaurus
Do a barrel roll!

All of them are from last year, some are almost 1 year old
03-22-2018, 12:32 PM #9
PSNTROPHYHUNTER
PSN Trophy God
Originally posted by Levisaurus View Post
All of them are from last year, some are almost 1 year old

It still suspicious hard to believe someone didn't sync for a year.
03-22-2018, 08:29 PM #10
Levisaurus
Do a barrel roll!
It still suspicious hard to believe someone didn't sync for a year.

You could still make legit folders with trophax0.2. If you wanna be technical they aren't legit, but you could make them seem that way

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo