03-21-2018, 04:10 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Though modded vita I heard take around 3 hours compared to ps3 method take 3 days
Any idea how this is done like to know thanks
03-27-2018, 02:37 PM #29
Wosley
Discord: Wosley#6447
Originally posted by CyberGod View Post
How do you go about using the vita once I aquire the folders I need to reach the desired trophy level

When you got the folders (you already have them saved on pc or usb ) you simple tranfer them though filezilla to ur0 - user - trophy folder and then sync (you only can sync 100 max at a time)
03-27-2018, 02:51 PM #30
PSNTROPHYHUNTER
PSN Trophy God
Originally posted by Wosley View Post
Yes you will need vita games but yea if you use the ones that are leaked here on ngu you already got a good 200+ folders then you just need to girnd it out for a few days to get the rest

if you keep doing this the whole day for a week you maybe gonna have it already

People should just upload all their folders it'd save people tons of time...I can see why people don't because of leeching but again its pretty much the same thing as people uploading complete save sets...so I think overall it would mostly benefit the community...we are here to help each other out Smile
03-27-2018, 02:54 PM #31
Wosley
Originally posted by PSNTrophyHunter View Post
People should just upload all their folders it'd save people tons of time...I can see why people don't because of leeching but again its pretty much the same thing as people uploading complete save sets...so I think overall it would mostly benefit the community...we are here to help each other out Smile

Can close my shop right away if i do that + every big bundle of everyone contains folders of everyone their is nobody that got 1k folders of their own so every big bundle that gets leaked includes folders of other people that didnt give the permission to get it uploaded so thats against the rules
03-27-2018, 02:54 PM #32

Very true indeed
03-27-2018, 02:56 PM #33
PSNTROPHYHUNTER
PSN Trophy God
Can close my shop right away if i do that

You would be surprised how many people don't have vitas bro or simply don't want to do it themselves your shop would be just fine. Also PS3 shops are still doing well...
03-27-2018, 02:56 PM #34
When you got the folders (you already have them saved on pc or usb ) you simple tranfer them though filezilla to ur0 - user - trophy folder and then sync (you only can sync 100 max at a time)

so there’s not each sync D55 error like on ps3 it’s one big sync = 100platinums ?
03-27-2018, 02:58 PM #35
You would be surprised how many people don't have vitas bro or simply don't want to do it themselves your shop would be just fine. Also PS3 shops are still doing well...

it’s would be a huge benefit for everyone wanting to reach such a trophy level but don’t have the time.
03-27-2018, 02:58 PM #36
Wosley

If you did know how easy it is how to sync with vita you would buy a vita yourself if you did know all folders were leaked it takes 1-2 hours for a level 100 lol

and for ps3 only my stamps do good i dont sell any big syncs lately

+ vita is doing good no leechers no folders flying over the whole web so its doing good i dont wanna see it falling into a shithole like ps3
03-27-2018, 03:00 PM #37
Wosley
Originally posted by CyberGod View Post
so there’s not each sync D55 error like on ps3 it’s one big sync = 100platinums ?

Yes it just syncs in 1 go no resigning no circle x stuff just 100 folders on your vita wait 10minbs and they are synced you just repeat that over and over again

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo