04-13-2018, 05:56 PM #1
Wosley
Discord: Wosley#6447
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); https://bitbucket.org/SilicaAndPina/psvtrophyisgood

it takes a little bit longer to do then ps3 but will still only take 10-30mins of work per game (depends on the trophy amount)

Readme
psvtrophyisgood Trophy Folder editor For PSVITA!

using this tool you can edit NPWR folder data, this allows you to unlock, lock, and change the timestamp
of any trophy in any set.

Importing trophys into PSVTIG:
In order to import trophys into psvtig you need 2 things.
1. the trophy conf folder, you can find this at ur0:user/00/trophy/conf.
2. the decrypted trophy data folder, goto ur0:user/00/trophy/data,
hover over the folder you want and press triangle > open decrypted in vitashell.

then in PSVTIG click import trophy, and select the conf folder first, and then select the data folder.
if everything is OK it should import into the program. from there you can edit it.

Exporting trophys from PSVTIG:
So you made some edits to the trophy set, and now you want to put it back onto
the vita to sync. well first on the main screen select the trophy you want and goto export set
then just select where you want it, and you'll now have a data/NPWR and a conf/NPWR folder

copy the data folder somewhere on your vita (just not ur0:/user/00/trophy/data),
then select both TRPTRANS and TRPTITLE in vitashell and goto copy
repeat the steps for getting the decrypted files in vitashell again
once your in the "open decrypted" thing press triangle and paste.

your folders are now encrypted again so the vita will read them!

if the trophy app doesnt update, delete ur0:user/00/trophy/data/sce_trop and ur0:user/00/trophy/db
open the app again it should say restoring, the progress of the set will NOT be correct, do not worry
let it sync and it will update to the correct progress,

Credits
Massive thanks to You must login or register to view this content. aka You must login or register to view this content. (found tons of bugs for me to fix Happy) Massive thanks to @motoharu @TheOfficialFloW and @dots-tb for trophy decryption/encryption
Thanks to AnalogMan for helping me with timezones.
and thanks to the following beta testers: You must login or register to view this content., You must login or register to view this content., You must login or register to view this content., You must login or register to view this content., You must login or register to view this content., and You must login or register to view this content. aka You must login or register to view this content. (found tons of bugs for me to fix Happy)
Last edited by Wosley ; 11-04-2018 at 08:53 PM.

The following 14 users say thank you to Wosley for this useful post:

BooYaaKaa, chuchucha, DoomFlake, gowhawx, kui, Levisaurus, mauswanderer, neoar, Pete, R9M8B4, Sys, theFOURplayer, Vermin666, viniciusventrue2
05-05-2018, 09:09 AM #11
Nice tool, but the GUI is very poor.
Should be nice if was like the "original" TrophyIsGood" for PS3.

When You do Unlock All with Random TimeStamp, the Platinum should be the last trophy to be Earned.
05-09-2018, 01:34 PM #12
SRBiaas
Save Point
When I use this program, it works on the unit, but if I sync to PSN it does not work? It stays at what it originally was on the network, the change is only on the unit itself?
05-09-2018, 01:56 PM #13
Wosley
Originally posted by SRBiaas View Post
When I use this program, it works on the unit, but if I sync to PSN it does not work? It stays at what it originally was on the network, the change is only on the unit itself?

05-09-2018, 03:38 PM #14
SRBiaas
Save Point
Hey Wosley, thank you for the quick reply. I did every step in that video... Every one, didn't miss a beat. Tried this 5 times, it stays on the unit, but never syncs with PSN. For example I am trying to add trophies to Super Monkey Ball Blitz, I have 6 percent on PSN, when I finish and send it back to the unit I now have 44 percent, sync with server, sync goes through but never updates PSN to 44 percent, it stays at 6?
05-09-2018, 04:49 PM #15
Wosley
Hey Wosley, thank you for the quick reply. I did every step in that video... Every one, didn't miss a beat. Tried this 5 times, it stays on the unit, but never syncs with PSN. For example I am trying to add trophies to Super Monkey Ball Blitz, I have 6 percent on PSN, when I finish and send it back to the unit I now have 44 percent, sync with server, sync goes through but never updates PSN to 44 percent, it stays at 6?

Make sure you replaced the files in the data folder and you will need to sync though the vita system itself not the network and what kind of folder are you trying to use ? if you got a trophy folder thats made on another user you first need to remove the ownership by using the tool and pls Quote me next time so i can see your messages earlier You must login or register to view this content.
05-10-2018, 07:42 AM #16
SRBiaas
Save Point
Originally posted by Wosley View Post
Make sure you replaced the files in the data folder and you will need to sync though the vita system itself not the network and what kind of folder are you trying to use ? if you got a trophy folder thats made on another user you first need to remove the ownership by using the tool and pls Quote me next time so i can see your messages earlier You must login or register to view this content.

Ok for example. I have my own folder. I am playing Super Monkey Ball Blitz, and I have 6 percent of the trophies, on my actual PSN account. I go through the motions of getting the files to my pc (conf folder, open decrypted from said folder on my vita, and take files.) Take them to the pc, and do my thing, now I am at 44 percent, delete trophy db and such, open decrypted put those files back, and conf folder. When I sync the trophies, on the Vita itself it says I am at 44 percent, when I sync with server it stays at 6 percent on PSN, it never moves, or updates, even though it seems the sync went through?
05-10-2018, 01:43 PM #17
Wosley
Ok for example. I have my own folder. I am playing Super Monkey Ball Blitz, and I have 6 percent of the trophies, on my actual PSN account. I go through the motions of getting the files to my pc (conf folder, open decrypted from said folder on my vita, and take files.) Take them to the pc, and do my thing, now I am at 44 percent, delete trophy db and such, open decrypted put those files back, and conf folder. When I sync the trophies, on the Vita itself it says I am at 44 percent, when I sync with server it stays at 6 percent on PSN, it never moves, or updates, even though it seems the sync went through?

and you deleted the db and the extra folder inside data right ?
05-11-2018, 03:32 AM #18
SRBiaas
Save Point
Originally posted by Wosley View Post
and you deleted the db and the extra folder inside data right ?

Yes, I make 100 percent sure, and to make it even stranger, if I edit trophies, then get one legit it will sync with changes ONE TIME, if I get anymore then one it does the same thing all over again.
05-11-2018, 03:33 AM #19
Wosley
Yes, I make 100 percent sure, and to make it even stranger, if I edit trophies, then get one legit it will sync with changes ONE TIME, if I get anymore then one it does the same thing all over again.

And you did hit the unlock all button before writing down the stamps ?

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo