04-13-2018, 05:56 PM #1
Wosley
Discord: Wosley#6447
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); https://bitbucket.org/SilicaAndPina/psvtrophyisgood

it takes a little bit longer to do then ps3 but will still only take 10-30mins of work per game (depends on the trophy amount)

Readme
psvtrophyisgood Trophy Folder editor For PSVITA!

using this tool you can edit NPWR folder data, this allows you to unlock, lock, and change the timestamp
of any trophy in any set.

Importing trophys into PSVTIG:
In order to import trophys into psvtig you need 2 things.
1. the trophy conf folder, you can find this at ur0:user/00/trophy/conf.
2. the decrypted trophy data folder, goto ur0:user/00/trophy/data,
hover over the folder you want and press triangle > open decrypted in vitashell.

then in PSVTIG click import trophy, and select the conf folder first, and then select the data folder.
if everything is OK it should import into the program. from there you can edit it.

Exporting trophys from PSVTIG:
So you made some edits to the trophy set, and now you want to put it back onto
the vita to sync. well first on the main screen select the trophy you want and goto export set
then just select where you want it, and you'll now have a data/NPWR and a conf/NPWR folder

copy the data folder somewhere on your vita (just not ur0:/user/00/trophy/data),
then select both TRPTRANS and TRPTITLE in vitashell and goto copy
repeat the steps for getting the decrypted files in vitashell again
once your in the "open decrypted" thing press triangle and paste.

your folders are now encrypted again so the vita will read them!

if the trophy app doesnt update, delete ur0:user/00/trophy/data/sce_trop and ur0:user/00/trophy/db
open the app again it should say restoring, the progress of the set will NOT be correct, do not worry
let it sync and it will update to the correct progress,

Credits
Massive thanks to You must login or register to view this content. aka You must login or register to view this content. (found tons of bugs for me to fix Happy) Massive thanks to @motoharu @TheOfficialFloW and @dots-tb for trophy decryption/encryption
Thanks to AnalogMan for helping me with timezones.
and thanks to the following beta testers: You must login or register to view this content., You must login or register to view this content., You must login or register to view this content., You must login or register to view this content., You must login or register to view this content., and You must login or register to view this content. aka You must login or register to view this content. (found tons of bugs for me to fix Happy)
Last edited by Wosley ; 11-04-2018 at 08:53 PM.

The following 14 users say thank you to Wosley for this useful post:

BooYaaKaa, chuchucha, DoomFlake, gowhawx, kui, Levisaurus, mauswanderer, neoar, Pete, R9M8B4, Sys, theFOURplayer, Vermin666, viniciusventrue2
04-13-2018, 10:01 PM #2
Pete
Banned
can sell thos trophies for 100£ now thx
04-14-2018, 08:02 AM #3
cool, thanks sooooooooooooo much Smile
04-22-2018, 12:14 PM #4
neoar
Space Ninja
Originally posted by Wosley View Post
You must login or register to view this content.

it takes a little bit longer to do then ps3 but will still only take 10-30mins of work per game (depends on the trophy amount)

i will write down a tutorial any time soon to show its not that complicated to do (using this to sell trophies can get you blacklisted from the tool)

Credits
Massive thanks to You must login or register to view this content. aka You must login or register to view this content. (found tons of bugs for me to fix Happy) Massive thanks to @motoharu @TheOfficialFloW and @dots-tb for trophy decryption/encryption
Thanks to AnalogMan for helping me with timezones.
and thanks to the following beta testers: You must login or register to view this content., You must login or register to view this content., You must login or register to view this content., You must login or register to view this content., You must login or register to view this content., and You must login or register to view this content. aka You must login or register to view this content. (found tons of bugs for me to fix Happy)

A small guide will be appreciated as i am unable to import any trophy folder, another modification is to be able to sort trophy with ascending or descending time stamp after putting it, appreciate if you can do that Smile Smile and thanks for the great effort

The following user thanked neoar for this useful post:

PL_ViPeR
04-22-2018, 12:43 PM #5
Wosley
Originally posted by neoar View Post
A small guide will be appreciated as i am unable to import any trophy folder, another modification is to be able to sort trophy with ascending or descending time stamp after putting it, appreciate if you can do that Smile Smile and thanks for the great effort

[video]https://youtu.be/YeM-1T3svAI[/video]

The following user thanked Wosley for this useful post:

neoar
04-22-2018, 03:18 PM #6
neoar
Space Ninja
Thanks man working perfectly , but i really appreciate if you can add sort by order of time stamp this help a lot , what i mean is a bottom after i put all manwall time stamp to click on it and it sort these trophy by the timestamp i put i really need this if you can help in it i really appreciate it
04-22-2018, 03:50 PM #7
Wosley
Originally posted by neoar View Post
Thanks man working perfectly , but i really appreciate if you can add sort by order of time stamp this help a lot , what i mean is a bottom after i put all manwall time stamp to click on it and it sort these trophy by the timestamp i put i really need this if you can help in it i really appreciate it

You will need to ask dots and silica i was just a beta tester i could give their discord if you want to
05-01-2018, 10:06 AM #8
Doddo
Bounty hunter
Hi, sorry for my english i'm italian.
My psvita Is still with ofw.Whats i must install to use psvitaisgood? First I think any cfw, but which?
05-01-2018, 11:59 AM #9
Originally posted by Doddo View Post
My psvita Is still with ofw.Whats i must install to use psvitaisgood? First I think any cfw, but which?

What is you OFW version?
05-01-2018, 02:35 PM #10
Wosley
Originally posted by Doddo View Post

You only need henkaku to be able to use psvitaisgood your vita must be 3.60 or below and you will be able to put henkaku on it

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo