06-21-2018, 04:18 AM #1
Logan_Sony
Little One
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); I’m looking for someone who knows how to mod Vitas. *I have the newest model of Vita running 3.68. *I have a 32 GB memory card in it. *I’ve been looking on Ebay and all I can find is Nintendo 3DS modding services.
06-27-2018, 03:06 AM #11
Logan_Sony
Little One
Originally posted by Wosley View Post
Get vitashell and Nonpdrm for installing games

and you can either use the suprx and pop all trophies at once or a few at a time or run the game and put the 0% folder on your pc and use the stamp tool

I downloaded and installed all of those programs that you recommended. Now my problem is because this is a new modded Vita and a brand new 64 GB memory card I have no games. I own a ton of Vita games on the PSN store but I cannot download the games that I own. If I run it without the custom firmware running it says that I need to update before I can use the store, if I run the custom firmware than it lets me access the PSN store but I cannot download anything (not even free-to-play games). I guess I need to figure out how to download Vita games the pirate way. How do I do this? I only want to pop trophies on games that I already own so I guess it's not really pirating. I only want to pop trophies on games where I already have a bunch of trophies already.
06-27-2018, 05:35 AM #12
Levisaurus
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by Sony View Post
I downloaded and installed all of those programs that you recommended. Now my problem is because this is a new modded Vita and a brand new 64 GB memory card I have no games. I own a ton of Vita games on the PSN store but I cannot download the games that I own. If I run it without the custom firmware running it says that I need to update before I can use the store, if I run the custom firmware than it lets me access the PSN store but I cannot download anything (not even free-to-play games). I guess I need to figure out how to download Vita games the pirate way. How do I do this? I only want to pop trophies on games that I already own so I guess it's not really pirating. I only want to pop trophies on games where I already have a bunch of trophies already.

3.65 enso should be able to access the store. I do believe there was a plugin, i think it was called ReStore (I'm not sure, you'd have to google it) to use the store on 3.60. If it's too much trouble to use that, then just stay on 3.60 and wait for 3.67/3.68 HENkaku
Last edited by Levisaurus ; 06-27-2018 at 05:43 AM. Reason: typo

The following user thanked Levisaurus for this useful post:

Logan_Sony
06-27-2018, 09:17 AM #13
my psvita is 3.65 henkaku enso. that's prefect to run most of game dumps.
enso can support preload sd2vita plugin and easy to support huge storage for players.
i use a 128gb microsd card replace official memory card in vita now. it can be working at all.
06-27-2018, 05:57 PM #14
Logan_Sony
Little One
I went ahead and updated to HENkaku 3.65 and am spoofing my Vita to 3.68. Now I can use the store and I activated Game and Video/Music under System Activation. I reformatted my 64 GB memory card as well as deleted everything. Now I'm reinstalling the newest versions of each thing like VitaShell, Nonpdrm, TropHAX, etc...

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo