06-21-2018, 04:18 AM #1
Logan_Sony
Little One
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); I’m looking for someone who knows how to mod Vitas. *I have the newest model of Vita running 3.68. *I have a 32 GB memory card in it. *I’ve been looking on Ebay and all I can find is Nintendo 3DS modding services.
06-21-2018, 06:45 AM #2
luix
Little One
Originally posted by Sony View Post
I’m looking for someone who knows how to mod Vitas. *I have the newest model of Vita running 3.68. *I have a 32 GB memory card in it. *I’ve been looking on Ebay and all I can find is Nintendo 3DS modding services.

first you need to wait, till "theflow" releases his 3.65-3.68 enso hack (1st of july). then i can guide you through the setup. it is not rocket science.

greets luix
06-21-2018, 12:32 PM #3
Logan_Sony
Little One
O.K. That would be cool.
06-21-2018, 10:15 PM #4
Logan_Sony
Little One
O.K. This is the Vita that I went ahead and bought...

It is a very RARE unit.This is a NEW only Used a few times. Comes with AC Adapter, USB Charger, Firmware 3.60 Henkaku. The System, Chargers, and Henkaku work flawlessly. Has almost ZERO Scratches on the front. Has light Scratches on the back. Has ZERO Dents on the side.

If you offer high or buy it now, I will show you step by step how to use Henkaku, how to Install PS Vita, how to Update, how to Install Patch, DLC, Download and Install Homebrews, All Retro Emulators, GBA, NDS, SNES, NES, Genesis, Adrenaline Emulator, etc from the beginning to the end Smile

This bundle includes:
Sony PlayStation PS Vita LED Firmware 3.60 with Henkaku
Manual Instruction/Guide How to do Henkaku step by step from a to z
AC Adapter
USB Charger
06-21-2018, 10:22 PM #5
Logan_Sony
Little One
I also bought a 64 GB memory card from Amazon. I would like to install some kind of program to allows me to cheat on my PS Vita games. I would also like a program where I can pop Vita trophies. I know that there is a risk of being banned so I would like to know how do I pop trophies with getting banned? I have a lot of Vita games that are one or two trophies away from getting a platinum. I have been playing Vita since it first came out so I have a lot of Vita games where I have at least half of the trophies for the games.
06-25-2018, 10:33 AM #6
Logan_Sony
Little One
My modded Vita should be in the mail today! Happy

1. What’s the best cheating program to be able to cheat on PS Vita games?
2. What’s the best trophy popping program for the PS Vita? What’s the trick to not getting banned from PSN? I plan on just popping trophies on games where I have most of the trophies already.
Last edited by Logan_Sony ; 06-25-2018 at 10:37 AM.
06-25-2018, 12:50 PM #7
Wosley
Discord: Wosley#6447
My modded Vita should be in the mail today! Happy

1. What’s the best cheating program to be able to cheat on PS Vita games?
2. What’s the best trophy popping program for the PS Vita? What’s the trick to not getting banned from PSN? I plan on just popping trophies on games where I have most of the trophies already.

Get vitashell and Nonpdrm for installing games

and you can either use the suprx and pop all trophies at once or a few at a time or run the game and put the 0% folder on your pc and use the stamp tool
06-26-2018, 12:01 AM #8
Logan_Sony
Little One
It says that it is running 3.60 (a couple of Chinese letters after that) -11. I take it that I need to update my Vita to the 3.65 HENkaku? My Vita just has one program on it called molecularShell. I made the mistake of turning my Vita completely off, but then I found out that the molecularShell program has an install button that puts the HENkaku back onto my Vita. I need to be careful so that I don’t do something stupid like accidentally update to official firmware or something else that would mess things up. The seller’s instructions suck. He just emailed me a bunch of links to different hacking forums. I’m going to need to find instructions for HENkaku, updating HENkatu, and how to use molecularShell.
06-26-2018, 01:58 AM #9
Wosley
Discord: Wosley#6447
It says that it is running 3.60 (a couple of Chinese letters after that) -11. I take it that I need to update my Vita to the 3.65 HENkaku? My Vita just has one program on it called molecularShell. I made the mistake of turning my Vita completely off, but then I found out that the molecularShell program has an install button that puts the HENkaku back onto my Vita. I need to be careful so that I don’t do something stupid like accidentally update to official firmware or something else that would mess things up. The seller’s instructions suck. He just emailed me a bunch of links to different hacking forums. I’m going to need to find instructions for HENkaku, updating HENkatu, and how to use molecularShell.

Just dont put Enso Henkaku on your vita yet and you will avoid alot of shit you will need to do to get to 3.65 (Enso messes everything up)

The following user thanked Wosley for this useful post:

Logan_Sony
06-26-2018, 07:38 AM #10
Levisaurus
Do a barrel roll!
Enso does not mess everything up. However, if you are going to end up using the HENkaku for 3.67/3.68 that releases on July 1st, Don't install Enso because you are just going to have to uninstall it whenever you want to update.

The following user thanked Levisaurus for this useful post:

Logan_Sony

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo