Post: Is there a list somewhere of all the games that TropHAX works on?
06-27-2018, 06:22 PM #1
Logan_Sony
Little One
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); I just installed TropHAX and was wondering if there was a list of all the games that TropHAX works on. Also, I do not understand how the TropHAX patches work. I don't where to get the patches, where to put them, or how to activate them. I'm very confused.
06-27-2018, 06:44 PM #2
Wosley
Discord: Wosley#6447
Originally posted by Sony View Post
I just installed TropHAX and was wondering if there was a list of all the games that TropHAX works on. Also, I do not understand how the TropHAX patches work. I don't where to get the patches, where to put them, or how to activate them. I'm very confused.

There was a list but i removed it since the trophy patch did release were you can make modded vpks with and that way you can get the trophies with it the ones i know out of my head are

all the MLB games , zen pinball 2 , both knock knocks games and maybe like 30 more

The following user thanked Wosley for this useful post:

Herockx
06-27-2018, 08:11 PM #3
Logan_Sony
Little One
I downloaded the newest version of the patcher for TropHAX. Can someone please explain to me exactly how I patch each one of my games so that the trophies will pop using TropHAX? I don't understand what I am doing.
06-27-2018, 08:21 PM #4
Wosley
Discord: Wosley#6447
I downloaded the newest version of the patcher for TropHAX. Can someone please explain to me exactly how I patch each one of my games so that the trophies will pop using TropHAX? I don't understand what I am doing.

Most of the patched VPK's i already did release

run the game and backup the data folder it gives you then in VITASHELL go to the game in and open it decrypted and take the trp file put those 2 on your pc and use Silica's program and oyu ogt a modded vpk

The following user thanked Wosley for this useful post:

Logan_Sony
06-27-2018, 11:06 PM #5
Logan_Sony
Little One
I tried both trophy popping programs and I couldn’t get either one to work. This is very frusterating! I deleted them both off of my Vita. I only did one at a time and made sure to delete all of the commands and whatnot for them. I followed all of the instructions perfectly for each one. Now I guess I just need to find a program where I can cheat on my Vita games where I can have infinite health, bullets, lives, etc... I’m hoping that there’s a program better than just editing game saves.
06-28-2018, 04:27 AM #6
Levisaurus
Do a barrel roll!
I tried both trophy popping programs and I couldn’t get either one to work. This is very frusterating! I deleted them both off of my Vita. I only did one at a time and made sure to delete all of the commands and whatnot for them. I followed all of the instructions perfectly for each one. Now I guess I just need to find a program where I can cheat on my Vita games where I can have infinite health, bullets, lives, etc... I’m hoping that there’s a program better than just editing game saves.

Make sure when you install the plugin, to reboot your device using either MolecularSHELL or VitaSHELL, so it refreshes. If you don't then they won't work. Click refresh config.txt then reboot using the app
Last edited by Levisaurus ; 06-28-2018 at 04:38 AM.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo