07-30-2018, 05:38 PM #1
Logan_Sony
Little One
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); I'm currently running 3.65 h-encore enso. Here are my settings. Please let me know what I have done wrong. Why does it not work? Thank you. You must login or register to view this content.
You must login or register to view this content.
07-30-2018, 07:43 PM #2
19willy74
✪☢✪ STRAIGHT 2 THE TOP ✪☢✪
Setting are wrong and it is very easy to see what it is Winky Winky

Take your time you can do it.
07-30-2018, 08:58 PM #3
Logan_Sony
Little One
Originally posted by 19willy74 View Post
Setting are wrong and it is very easy to see what it is Winky Winky

Take your time you can do it.

Do I put the *ALL at the very bottom?
07-30-2018, 09:32 PM #4
Logan_Sony
Little One
None of that worked. I just updated my Vita to h-encore 3.68 so maybe now I can get it to work.
07-30-2018, 09:50 PM #5
Wosley
Discord: Wosley#6447
Originally posted by Sony View Post
None of that worked. I just updated my Vita to h-encore 3.68 so maybe now I can get it to work.

Installation
Put trophax.suprx into ux0:tai (or ur0:tai if u prefer)
Edit the config.txt file in that same 'tai' folder
At the bottom of config.txt put *ALL to use it on all games (or u can use a games titleid specifically)
Underneath that put in ux0:tai/trophax.suprx (or ur0:tai/trophax.suprx depending on what ur using)
Reload your henkaku configuration file from HENKAKU SETTINGS
07-30-2018, 10:47 PM #6
Logan_Sony
Little One
Originally posted by Wosley View Post
Installation
Put trophax.suprx into ux0:tai (or ur0:tai if u prefer)
Edit the config.txt file in that same 'tai' folder
At the bottom of config.txt put *ALL to use it on all games (or u can use a games titleid specifically)
Underneath that put in ux0:tai/trophax.suprx (or ur0:tai/trophax.suprx depending on what ur using)
Reload your henkaku configuration file from HENKAKU SETTINGS

None of that worked. I’ve tried that before.
07-30-2018, 11:09 PM #7
foxx69
Keeper
The reason why it's not working is because the filename is different its like trying to use your housekey on your neighbours door it won't work..

To fix your problem rename your trophax0.2.suprx to either trophax.suprx or edit the setting to ***:tai/trophax0.2.suprx (btw the *** is the naming of either "ux0" or "ur0").

Oh btw don't autopop all your trophies at once if you care about those leaderboards sites.. At least make them look legit..
Last edited by foxx69 ; 07-30-2018 at 11:12 PM.
07-31-2018, 04:31 AM #8
Shadow
Banned
Originally posted by Sony View Post

your trophax isnt named right it needs to be named trophax.suprx NOT trophax0.2.suprx
07-31-2018, 06:06 AM #9
Levisaurus
Do a barrel roll!
Idk where you guys are getting that from lol. It can be named trophax0.2.suprx if that's the version you are using, that's how I have mine set up, but make sure the name of the plugin and the name in the config.txt match. Your's does not match. In your config.txt make sure it says trophax0.2.suprx or trophax.suprx, just make sure the plugin and the input in the config.txt have the same name.
When you install a new plugin, make sure to reload the config.txt and reboot the device using Vitashell or the HENkaku settings. If you don't do that, then the plugin won't work.

If that doesn't work, reset the config.txt and try re-editing it again and see if that works.

The following user thanked Levisaurus for this useful post:

Logan_Sony
07-31-2018, 12:28 PM #10
Logan_Sony
Little One
Originally posted by Levisaurus View Post
Idk where you guys are getting that from lol. It can be named trophax0.2.suprx if that's the version you are using, that's how I have mine set up, but make sure the name of the plugin and the name in the config.txt match. Your's does not match. In your config.txt make sure it says trophax0.2.suprx or trophax.suprx, just make sure the plugin and the input in the config.txt have the same name.
When you install a new plugin, make sure to reload the config.txt and reboot the device using Vitashell or the HENkaku settings. If you don't do that, then the plugin won't work.

If that doesn't work, reset the config.txt and try re-editing it again and see if that works.

Does it work on h-encore 3.68?

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo