Post: TrophyPatcher Vita & 1500+ Data Folders and some TRP Files
08-05-2018, 01:15 PM #1
Wosley
Discord: Wosley#6447
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); You will be able to make Modded VPK's with this like i have in this thread*You must login or register to view this content.
the trophy patcher is the newest one which will make 3mb VPK's with a build in suprx

Link :*You must login or register to view this content.

Make games incompatible with TROPHAX work.

This program works by taking the trophy set of an incompadile game and making it load in a compadible one, from there you just need to run TROPHAX and you can unlock all trophies in that game! or. just unlock them from within the app itself.

What you need:

The NPWR folder (can be any%). ur0:user/00/trophy/data/NPWRXXXX OR the decrypted eboot.bin of the game (doesnt allways work!)

The Decrypted .TRP (use VitaShell's "Open Decrypted" on the app folder, or Mai/Vitamin) ux0:app/PCSXXXXX/sce_sys/trophy/TROPHY.TRP

Open the program, when prompted select the NPWR folder, then select the decrypted TRP, and finally a place to save the patched VPK.

this will create a patched copy of the NP_TROPHY sample.

Press X to run the sample, wait for trophys to setup and run trophax OR. press X and unlock whatever trophy you want, you dont NEED trophax to use this!

(if you get an NP-6183-8, error followed by "Cannot Start The Application", on the np_trophy sample, delete the original trophy set from ur0:user/00/trophy/data/! also please note NP-6172-6 means the trophy is allredy unlocked)

Here are all my own DATA folders and some TRP
You must login or register and the post to view hidden content.

Here is a list with the NPWR's of games which will be really helpfull for the datapack above You must login or register to view this content.

The following 168 users say thank you to Wosley for this useful post:

_AAB_, *CHOW-CHOW*, ~mg~, 0x90, 19willy74, abdullahLovely, AC-130, ACEBUDD, AcidWidow, ag555, AkumaNYC, Alexander1404, Alphaxnemesis, AnonymousPat, arrow92, August72, babyhack, basem94, Batiigool777, Beats, bloodxia, BooYaaKaa, boriqueno, Bottega, Breoreus, chuchucha, Cloud, CrisFTW, DatTrophyWeeb, diegoneo, Disprouv, Dizzl, DoomFlake, Downgrade19, Dr.M.px, ed3455, EmoZio, euqet01di, feiticeira, Feivel, Fops, foxx69, FRAG, Gehirnstaub, georgengu1337, [email protected], gowhawx, GreenTea101, GremoryIsMyWaifu, Habo, Had2HackIt, hajwel, hancoolboy, HanSo, henrisanx, HLC01234, hmking931, hotsauce_mm, iamtheerror, iDontPlatinum, iidxntmod, iMurder-0pz--x, Iseppina, ItzElectroHouse, Jakartacoc1, japahideki, JL_CFW21, Jrichman, junk98643, JusThatGood, Jxstinian, Kalathras, kankuro33, kdjfhksdhfkdsj, kekzii91, kenben2801, KleberMishima, koepke1988, kriegrush, ktohaan, Ladon's Avatar, LaughTracks, Layonhandz, leon81_de, Levisaurus, Liensis, lordhero, LULLINHO, ly2718903, MacadamCowboy, mangekyou222, marcinskalski, mauswanderer, Melany, melzdad, milburn, modz92, MojoDex, MrLinks75, mrzma17 and 68 other users.
08-06-2018, 08:30 PM #20
Originally posted by Shadow View Post
ill attempt to make it for you thanks for providing the files needed

hey shadow, any luck?
08-06-2018, 08:44 PM #21
Shadow
Banned
Originally posted by kankuro33 View Post
hey shadow, any luck?

sorry no luck both of the 1.0 and 1.1 give a script error all of a sudden and the latest trophy patcher gives error on trophy hitting x to install trophies in vpk
08-06-2018, 08:53 PM #22
Originally posted by Shadow View Post
sorry no luck both of the 1.0 and 1.1 give a script error all of a sudden and the latest trophy patcher gives error on trophy hitting x to install trophies in vpk

thank you for the trying, this game hates me so much i couldn't find anyway to make the trophies load up in my vita. i wish if someone can give me the folders for this game only i don't need any other folders since i can make my own folders from NoPayStation.
08-21-2018, 10:33 AM #23
Amazing work body, but how can solve
is like miss a file needed to TrophyPatcher. I don’t know.
08-24-2018, 11:09 PM #24
AC-130
Save Point
we need the conf files plz
08-24-2018, 11:23 PM #25
Wosley
Originally posted by Reiza72 View Post
Amazing work body, but how can solve
is like miss a file needed to TrophyPatcher. I don’t know.

It might be the patcher that has problems but you need the data folder and the trp of the game
08-24-2018, 11:23 PM #26
Wosley
Originally posted by 130 View Post
we need the conf files plz

You only need the data and the trp there is no conf needed for modded vpk's
08-24-2018, 11:35 PM #27
AC-130
Save Point
but if u uploaded the trp or the full conf files, these folders are ready to sync, no? cant u do that?
08-25-2018, 12:08 AM #28
AC-130
Save Point
i mean, why leaking more than 50%, but not all? its not much more work and all ur followers would cheer to u ! ready to sync folders would be great i think all others share my oppinion

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo