Post: TrophyPatcher Vita & 1500+ Data Folders and some TRP Files
08-05-2018, 01:15 PM #1
Wosley
Discord: Wosley#6447
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); You will be able to make Modded VPK's with this like i have in this thread*You must login or register to view this content.
the trophy patcher is the newest one which will make 3mb VPK's with a build in suprx

Link :*You must login or register to view this content.

Make games incompatible with TROPHAX work.

This program works by taking the trophy set of an incompadile game and making it load in a compadible one, from there you just need to run TROPHAX and you can unlock all trophies in that game! or. just unlock them from within the app itself.

What you need:

The NPWR folder (can be any%). ur0:user/00/trophy/data/NPWRXXXX OR the decrypted eboot.bin of the game (doesnt allways work!)

The Decrypted .TRP (use VitaShell's "Open Decrypted" on the app folder, or Mai/Vitamin) ux0:app/PCSXXXXX/sce_sys/trophy/TROPHY.TRP

Open the program, when prompted select the NPWR folder, then select the decrypted TRP, and finally a place to save the patched VPK.

this will create a patched copy of the NP_TROPHY sample.

Press X to run the sample, wait for trophys to setup and run trophax OR. press X and unlock whatever trophy you want, you dont NEED trophax to use this!

(if you get an NP-6183-8, error followed by "Cannot Start The Application", on the np_trophy sample, delete the original trophy set from ur0:user/00/trophy/data/! also please note NP-6172-6 means the trophy is allredy unlocked)

Here are all my own DATA folders and some TRP
You must login or register and the post to view hidden content.

Here is a list with the NPWR's of games which will be really helpfull for the datapack above You must login or register to view this content.

The following 168 users say thank you to Wosley for this useful post:

_AAB_, *CHOW-CHOW*, ~mg~, 0x90, 19willy74, abdullahLovely, AC-130, ACEBUDD, AcidWidow, ag555, AkumaNYC, Alexander1404, Alphaxnemesis, AnonymousPat, arrow92, August72, babyhack, basem94, Batiigool777, Beats, bloodxia, BooYaaKaa, boriqueno, Bottega, Breoreus, chuchucha, Cloud, CrisFTW, DatTrophyWeeb, diegoneo, Disprouv, Dizzl, DoomFlake, Downgrade19, Dr.M.px, ed3455, EmoZio, euqet01di, feiticeira, Feivel, Fops, foxx69, FRAG, Gehirnstaub, georgengu1337, [email protected], gowhawx, GreenTea101, GremoryIsMyWaifu, Habo, Had2HackIt, hajwel, hancoolboy, HanSo, henrisanx, HLC01234, hmking931, hotsauce_mm, iamtheerror, iDontPlatinum, iidxntmod, iMurder-0pz--x, Iseppina, ItzElectroHouse, Jakartacoc1, japahideki, JL_CFW21, Jrichman, junk98643, JusThatGood, Jxstinian, Kalathras, kankuro33, kdjfhksdhfkdsj, kekzii91, kenben2801, KleberMishima, koepke1988, kriegrush, ktohaan, Ladon's Avatar, LaughTracks, Layonhandz, leon81_de, Levisaurus, Liensis, lordhero, LULLINHO, ly2718903, MacadamCowboy, mangekyou222, marcinskalski, mauswanderer, Melany, melzdad, milburn, modz92, MojoDex, MrLinks75, mrzma17 and 68 other users.
08-05-2018, 01:26 PM #2
Originally posted by Wosley View Post
You will be able to make Modded VPK's with this like i have in this thread*You must login or register to view this content.
the trophy patcher is the newest one which will make 3mb VPK's with a build in suprx

Link :*You must login or register to view this content.

Make games incompatible with TROPHAX work.

This program works by taking the trophy set of an incompadile game and making it load in a compadible one, from there you just need to run TROPHAX and you can unlock all trophies in that game! or. just unlock them from within the app itself.

What you need:

The NPWR folder (can be any%). ur0:user/00/trophy/data/NPWRXXXX OR the decrypted eboot.bin of the game (doesnt allways work!)

The Decrypted .TRP (use VitaShell's "Open Decrypted" on the app folder, or Mai/Vitamin) ux0:app/PCSXXXXX/sce_sys/trophy/TROPHY.TRP

Open the program, when prompted select the NPWR folder, then select the decrypted TRP, and finally a place to save the patched VPK.

this will create a patched copy of the NP_TROPHY sample.

Press X to run the sample, wait for trophys to setup and run trophax OR. press X and unlock whatever trophy you want, you dont NEED trophax to use this!

(if you get an NP-6183-8, error followed by "Cannot Start The Application", on the np_trophy sample, delete the original trophy set from ur0:user/00/trophy/data/! also please note NP-6172-6 means the trophy is allredy unlocked)

oh so you still need the NPWR folder to make it. then no luck for me to make god of war vpk since the trophies don't show up on my vita.
and tried with the eboot.bin but i get a Npcommsign or npcommid was not found in the eboot.

The following user thanked kankuro33 for this useful post:

meier88
08-05-2018, 01:27 PM #3
Wosley
Originally posted by kankuro33 View Post
oh so you still need the NPWR folder to make it. then no luck for me to make god of war vpk since the trophies don't show up on my vita.
and tried with the eboot.bin but i get a Npcommsign or npcommid was not found in the eboot.

If i send you the data folder for it could you make it by any chance ?
08-05-2018, 01:31 PM #4
If i send you the data folder for it could you make it by any chance ?

sure i will. and i'll upload it here too if you want to post it in your thread.
08-05-2018, 01:32 PM #5
Wosley
sure i will. and i'll upload it here too if you want to post it in your thread.

Yeah will add it there and give you credits for it to

just gonna end up uploading every single data folder i own since nobody will yell at me for just releasing the data ones only since they dont do anything if your missing the conf but it saves some time for the oens that are willing to make some VPK's

The following user thanked Wosley for this useful post:

kankuro33
08-05-2018, 01:44 PM #6
Yeah will add it there and give you credits for it to

just gonna end up uploading every single data folder i own since nobody will yell at me for just releasing the data ones only since they dont do anything if your missing the conf but it saves some time for the oens that are willing to make some VPK's

too nice from you wosley, thank you.
08-05-2018, 02:13 PM #7
Wosley
too nice from you wosley, thank you.

Added it it are arround 1400-1550 data folders

The following user thanked Wosley for this useful post:

kankuro33
08-05-2018, 02:21 PM #8
Added it it are arround 1400-1550 data folders

thanks. i'll check them.

The following user thanked kankuro33 for this useful post:

Wosley
08-05-2018, 02:22 PM #9
Wosley
thanks. i'll check them.

100-200 of them are from games that never did get released on the internet so that ones wouldnt be possible to make a vpk of
08-05-2018, 02:53 PM #10
100-200 of them are from games that never did get released on the internet so that ones wouldnt be possible to make a vpk of

You must login or register to view this content.

hmm i don't know why i'm getting this error :/

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo