Post: does anyone know why 3.65enso will disable after restore system
08-05-2018, 05:32 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); does anyone know why 3.65enso will disable after restore system

enso can be made your vita permanently hacked is as known to everyone. my vita is 3.65henkaku enso as well, even if i format it or switch another psn account. the enso is activation as before.
but some guy said that his vita is 3.65henkaku enso. but it will disable after restore system.

his vita's hacking procedure is as follows
1: resign h-encore with his psn account. then upload it into memorycard via qcma.
2: open h-encore hacking . after that download enso.vpk from theofficialflow's and installation as usual.
the problem is vita's opening logo display enso symbol but the system information is 3.65 henkaku without "O"
actually this vita needn't to run h-encore after reboot. all games and apps can working well. it means henkaku is taking effect.

it's so weird that if this vita restore system. the henkaku is disable working. it become 3.65 OFW . luckily. this guy backup h-encore in another official memorycard and delete id.dat as well. so replace this MC could hacking rapidly without login PSN and via qcma.

i was curious about it and had compared with 2 different vita's root files between 3.65henkaku enso and 3.68henkaku.
it's amazing that there is a "tai" folder include hacking files under vs0's partition device in 3.65henkaku enso. but that guy's 3.65henkaku enso not be found. it's the same as 3.68henkaku
so i assume that is the reason why his vita's 3.65enso couldn't be working after restore system but mine is good .

does anyone can explain or solve this problem?
i am not sure whether i could copy this folder 2 another vita's vs0 will not make it be brick.
Last edited by paulzheng ; 08-05-2018 at 05:34 PM.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo