08-10-2018, 12:55 PM #1
neoar
Space Ninja
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); First thanks for all how developed all these nice tools and post them here, but i ma now confused with what to use and what to do , i will list what i am looking to do and if any body can guide me how to do it with what tools.

i want to start unlocking trophies for vita games with below requirements :

1) i want to be able to select the time stamps of the trophy to unlock, if not possible at least i select which one to unlock so i can control it to look light
2) i dont want to install each game so i can unlock its trophy as some games i cant find and it is a long process so is there an easy way to import these trophy folders
3)i usually unlock all trophy then upgrade to latest OFW and sync trophies so i dont get cough by PSN, done this multiple time on ps3 and vita 3,65 looking to unlock other trophies easier now for other vita game , my account is on level 89 and have alot of ps4 platinum also which i dont wont to lose.
4)So i need a guide to clean up every thing before upgrading to OFW

Last million thanks in advance , but please guide me in simple way even i have done cfw and alot of vita and PS Vita henkaku modification still i prefer step by step guide for the above to make sure i dont do any mistake as this is the last vita i have that can hack Smile
08-10-2018, 01:21 PM #2
Wosley
Discord: Wosley#6447
Originally posted by neoar View Post
First thanks for all how developed all these nice tools and post them here, but i ma now confused with what to use and what to do , i will list what i am looking to do and if any body can guide me how to do it with what tools.

1) i want to be able to select the time stamps of the trophy to unlock, if not possible at least i select which one to unlock so i can control it to look light
2) i dont want to install each game so i can unlock its trophy as some games i cant find and it is a long process so is there an easy way to import these trophy folders
3)i usually unlock all trophy then upgrade to latest OFW and sync trophies so i dont get cough by PSN, done this multiple time on ps3 and vita 3,65 looking to unlock other trophies easier now for other vita game , my account is on level 89 and have alot of ps4 platinum also which i dont wont to lose.

Last million thanks in advance , but please guide me in simple way even i have done cfw and alot of vita and PS Vita henkaku modification still i prefer step by step guide for the above to make sure i dont do any mistake as this is the last vita i have that can hack Smile

1) Use the PSVISGOOD timestamp tool you cna make the stamps whatever

2) I was working on those modded vpks which is the best way to get a trophy folder since the vpk size is only 3mb there is no faster way (unfortenly the tool dont work anymore and i need to wait for osmeone to fix it :/ )

3) If you use the game and unlock the trophies 1 by 1 its considerd completly legit if you still get flagged it will be becuase you did get to close to hakoom and raughdawg and they simple pay the site owner to flag you (this is not fake)

4)

The following 2 users say thank you to Wosley for this useful post:

neoar, rhutter
08-12-2018, 12:47 PM #3
neoar
Space Ninja
Hi bro every think working perfect for me now all games downloaded and working on vita thanks to you , what do you think to use PSVISGOOD or another tool i remember seeing that i install on vita and then select which trophy to unlcok then it dose unlock , i forgot the name you know it , and last which one you recommend for syncing later with PSN without being flagged
08-12-2018, 03:49 PM #4
Wosley
Discord: Wosley#6447
Hi bro every think working perfect for me now all games downloaded and working on vita thanks to you , what do you think to use PSVISGOOD or another tool i remember seeing that i install on vita and then select which trophy to unlcok then it dose unlock , i forgot the name you know it , and last which one you recommend for syncing later with PSN without being flagged

For less then 5 trophies i would just use the suprx on the vita but if you need more trophies i would just use the stamp tool
08-29-2018, 02:03 AM #5
First thanks for all how developed all these nice tools and post them here, but i ma now confused with what to use and what to do , i will list what i am looking to do and if any body can guide me how to do it with what tools.

Well, on the bright side, you don't have to worry about fw, since every firmware, including 3.68, is jailbreakable!
09-06-2018, 11:41 AM #6
Originally posted by usapp
I'm Buying PS Vita just to try the jailbreak. Beachington

Have fun man. Lot of potential.

The following user thanked Frosty for this useful post:

and 1 other user.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo