Post: Issues with Syncing a game where PSVTROPHYISGOD has been used
08-13-2018, 10:51 PM #1
Westers
Can’t trickshot me!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); I have unlocked a trophy on Sonic Racing Transformed and have followed all the steps in the video. Looking at the local trophy data the trophy is showing and has the correct %. When I sync with the PSN there is no error but the new trophy does not show up and the % is what it was prior to unlocking the trophy.

I have deleted and tried a couple of times where the same issue continues. I have done it before with the sam game and on the second attempt there was no issue. I only want to unlock single trophies with custom timestamps (looks legit) rather than all of them at once.

Anyone had this issue or can shed some light?
08-17-2018, 02:10 PM #20
Wosley
Discord: Wosley#6447
Originally posted by DatTrophyWeeb View Post
Btw is there a way to not unlock all? For example leave like 1 trophy and plat locked? The way I got this to work was to unlock all with trophax and then edit times.

Yes there is another option on the suprx that allows you to unlock them 1 by 1
08-17-2018, 02:13 PM #21
Originally posted by Wosley View Post
Yes there is another option on the suprx that allows you to unlock them 1 by 1

Why did I forget that... Stupid me
08-21-2018, 04:32 PM #22
So I have the same issue as OP.

I follow the video / follow Wosleys steps and I keep getting the same issue. Looks fine on the PS Vita trophy list , syncs 100% to the Playstation network with no errors or anything but the trophies I do never update.

Did OP ever get this problem fixed or anyone know what we're both actually doing wrong, would like to know as I find PSVTROPHYISGOD alot easier and simpler to use than trophax.

I can do a video of myself doing the steps if necessary so someone can point out what I'm doing wrong.
08-23-2018, 05:03 PM #23
Westers
Can’t trickshot me!
Originally posted by TheFray View Post
So I have the same issue as OP.

I follow the video / follow Wosleys steps and I keep getting the same issue. Looks fine on the PS Vita trophy list , syncs 100% to the Playstation network with no errors or anything but the trophies I do never update.

Did OP ever get this problem fixed or anyone know what we're both actually doing wrong, would like to know as I find PSVTROPHYISGOD alot easier and simpler to use than trophax.

I can do a video of myself doing the steps if necessary so someone can point out what I'm doing wrong.

I haven't gone back to try it yet. I have just used trophax. If I do go back to trying this I will let you know
08-29-2018, 01:59 AM #24
Originally posted by Wosley View Post
You must login or register to view this content.

I have added a small text tutorial to the thread

Great job keeping this section active
08-29-2018, 04:58 AM #25
Wosley
Discord: Wosley#6447
Originally posted by Frosty View Post
Great job keeping this section active

Sal

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo