Post: Issues with Syncing a game where PSVTROPHYISGOD has been used
08-13-2018, 10:51 PM #1
Westers
Can’t trickshot me!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); I have unlocked a trophy on Sonic Racing Transformed and have followed all the steps in the video. Looking at the local trophy data the trophy is showing and has the correct %. When I sync with the PSN there is no error but the new trophy does not show up and the % is what it was prior to unlocking the trophy.

I have deleted and tried a couple of times where the same issue continues. I have done it before with the sam game and on the second attempt there was no issue. I only want to unlock single trophies with custom timestamps (looks legit) rather than all of them at once.

Anyone had this issue or can shed some light?
08-14-2018, 01:21 AM #2
Wosley
Discord: Wosley#6447
Originally posted by Westers View Post
I have unlocked a trophy on Sonic Racing Transformed and have followed all the steps in the video. Looking at the local trophy data the trophy is showing and has the correct %. When I sync with the PSN there is no error but the new trophy does not show up and the % is what it was prior to unlocking the trophy.

I have deleted and tried a couple of times where the same issue continues. I have done it before with the sam game and on the second attempt there was no issue. I only want to unlock single trophies with custom timestamps (looks legit) rather than all of them at once.

Anyone had this issue or can shed some light?

If your trying to do 1 trophy on current time the best thing to use is the suprx and just unlokc the specific trophy
08-14-2018, 05:57 AM #3
Westers
Can’t trickshot me!
Originally posted by Wosley View Post
If your trying to do 1 trophy on current time the best thing to use is the suprx and just unlokc the specific trophy

Thanks for the advice yeah its usually one at a time as still want to earn the majority legit. What suprx, is that Troph Hax?
08-14-2018, 11:15 AM #4
Wosley
Thanks for the advice yeah its usually one at a time as still want to earn the majority legit. What suprx, is that Troph Hax?

Yeah Trophax 2.0

The following user thanked Wosley for this useful post:

Westers
08-14-2018, 02:57 PM #5
Westers
Can’t trickshot me!
Yeah Trophax 2.0

I will give it a try. Is there a user guide as to how to use it?
08-14-2018, 03:01 PM #6
Wosley
I will give it a try. Is there a user guide as to how to use it?

Installation
Put trophax.suprx into ux0:tai (or ur0:tai if u prefer)
Edit the config.txt file in that same 'tai' folder
At the bottom of config.txt put *ALL to use it on all games (or u can use a games titleid specifically)
Underneath that put in ux0:tai/trophax.suprx (or ur0:tai/trophax.suprx depending on what ur using)
Reload your henkaku configuration file from HENKAKU SETTINGS
Usage
You must install the plugin (obviously), it is your choice whether to use the TITLEID or ALL, it should not load on system apps, if you experience otherwise, please report.

After the plugin is installed, start up the desired game and once at the main menu hit Start+Select to enable the plugin. Now you can use L+R to unlock all or L+START to unlock a specific trophy, use L+UP and L+DOWN to make your selection then L+CIRCLE to unlock

Trophys will sync online. so there is a potential ban risk use a different account, or simply use offline if you care.

License
Licensed Under GPL- but: You are absoutley under no circumstance allowed to use this for commercial gain in a "Trophy Service" Where you sell trophys to users. its ok to do it in a FREE Trophy Service. but not in a paid one.

Credits
TropHax by SilicaServer

@SilicaAndPina - Lead Project Manager and Recon
@Pocxki - Idea/Trophy merchant/Lead Tester
@dots-tb - Lead Developer, Slave & Silica Victim
@zecoxao - Former Lead Developer, Free man
@Nkekev - 0.2 Lead Developer

further credits: theFlow for amphetamin, frangarcj for oClock

Extreme Testing Team: JustMulti, wosley Testing Team: Levi

Compatibility
TropHAX should work on about 90% of games.

If you have any problems post them in the issues section Please also post the ur0:trophy/00/NPWR and ux0:app/titleid/sce_sys/trophy folders. as i can use these to make a patch

Westers
08-14-2018, 03:11 PM #7
Westers
Can’t trickshot me!
Installation
Put trophax.suprx into ux0:tai (or ur0:tai if u prefer)
Edit the config.txt file in that same 'tai' folder
At the bottom of config.txt put *ALL to use it on all games (or u can use a games titleid specifically)
Underneath that put in ux0:tai/trophax.suprx (or ur0:tai/trophax.suprx depending on what ur using)
Reload your henkaku configuration file from HENKAKU SETTINGS
Usage
You must install the plugin (obviously), it is your choice whether to use the TITLEID or ALL, it should not load on system apps, if you experience otherwise, please report.

After the plugin is installed, start up the desired game and once at the main menu hit Start+Select to enable the plugin. Now you can use L+R to unlock all or L+START to unlock a specific trophy, use L+UP and L+DOWN to make your selection then L+CIRCLE to unlock

Trophys will sync online. so there is a potential ban risk use a different account, or simply use offline if you care.

License
Licensed Under GPL- but: You are absoutley under no circumstance allowed to use this for commercial gain in a "Trophy Service" Where you sell trophys to users. its ok to do it in a FREE Trophy Service. but not in a paid one.

Credits
TropHax by SilicaServer

@SilicaAndPina - Lead Project Manager and Recon
@Pocxki - Idea/Trophy merchant/Lead Tester
@dots-tb - Lead Developer, Slave & Silica Victim
@zecoxao - Former Lead Developer, Free man
@Nkekev - 0.2 Lead Developer

further credits: theFlow for amphetamin, frangarcj for oClock

Extreme Testing Team: JustMulti, wosley Testing Team: Levi

Compatibility
TropHAX should work on about 90% of games.

If you have any problems post them in the issues section Please also post the ur0:trophy/00/NPWR and ux0:app/titleid/sce_sys/trophy folders. as i can use these to make a patch

Thanks as always Wosley
08-14-2018, 03:12 PM #8
Wosley
Thanks as always Wosley

Your Welcome
08-14-2018, 03:40 PM #9
Westers
Can’t trickshot me!
Your Welcome

Noob question how do I know which trophy is what ID? is it the order it is in the list?
08-14-2018, 03:41 PM #10
Wosley
Noob question how do I know which trophy is what ID? is it the order it is in the list?

You can see on Psnprofiles and just count down the list

The platinum is always number 0 the one below the platinum is 1 etc but for games with no platinum the first trophy at the top will also be 0 and the one below that 1 etc

Westers

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo