Post: TropHax 2.0, stooped pooping the trophy icon when it is triggered
08-31-2018, 02:20 PM #1
neoar
Space Ninja
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); TropHax 2.0, stooped pooping the trophy icon when it is triggered , when i press L + O the bleu screen comes and say trophy unlock and if i go to the trophy app i see it unlockd fine , but the pop up icon used to come and now stooped , so each time i press L + O now i need to go to app to see if it is unlocked any help, i restarted and re installed the hack
08-31-2018, 02:36 PM #2
Wosley
Discord: Wosley#6447
Originally posted by neoar View Post
TropHax 2.0, stooped pooping the trophy icon when it is triggered , when i press L + O the bleu screen comes and say trophy unlock and if i go to the trophy app i see it unlockd fine , but the pop up icon used to come and now stooped , so each time i press L + O now i need to go to app to see if it is unlocked any help, i restarted and re installed the hack

You only can unlock 3-5 Trophies each time if the trophies stop popping simple close your game or the modded vpk and start it againa nd now you can unlock 3 or 5 more trophies again then close the app again etc etc
08-31-2018, 03:18 PM #3
neoar
Space Ninja
Originally posted by Wosley View Post
You only can unlock 3-5 Trophies each time if the trophies stop popping simple close your game or the modded vpk and start it againa nd now you can unlock 3 or 5 more trophies again then close the app again etc etc

ya i noticed that, what i mean the pop icon that come on the right side stop coming , at the backed the trophy actually unlock i can see it in the trophys app, so my problem is the trophy notification
08-31-2018, 03:29 PM #4
Wosley
ya i noticed that, what i mean the pop icon that come on the right side stop coming , at the backed the trophy actually unlock i can see it in the trophys app, so my problem is the trophy notification

Must be in your options you might disabled the trophy notification on accident

The following user thanked Wosley for this useful post:

neoar
08-31-2018, 03:47 PM #5
neoar
Space Ninja
U are right i look so dump SmileSmileSmile
08-31-2018, 04:06 PM #6
Wosley
U are right i look so dump SmileSmileSmile