09-02-2018, 01:02 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hey guys, I just had a few questions regarding the PSVita. I'm thinking about buying one for my trip to Europe to use on the plane, but was wondering if you can jailbreak it on it's latest firmware, and if it runs a vita version of multiMAN so that you can install games and pkgs (or whatever the equivalent is on Vita) over an FTP. I just wanted to make things interesting on the flight, and figured saving some $ on the games, and messing around with them would be fun.
09-02-2018, 03:48 AM #2
Originally posted by Jordan
Hey guys, I just had a few questions regarding the PSVita. I'm thinking about buying one for my trip to Europe to use on the plane, but was wondering if you can jailbreak it on it's latest firmware, and if it runs a vita version of multiMAN so that you can install games and pkgs (or whatever the equivalent is on Vita) over an FTP. I just wanted to make things interesting on the flight, and figured saving some $ on the games, and messing around with them would be fun.

There is no Multiman, but you can use vitashell for FTP. All firmwares from 3.60 and up can be jailbroken, though 3.68 won't be permanent (jailbreak goes away after each reboot).
09-02-2018, 04:11 AM #3
Levisaurus
Do a barrel roll!
You can indeed jailbreak on the latest firmware 3.68, but as Frosty said, after every reboot of the device you have to re-initiate the exploit which only takes about 20 seconds. You can use Vitashell (the PS Vita equivalent of Multiman) to install VPK files (installable applications) to the PS Vita.
09-05-2018, 08:33 PM #4
Wosley
Discord: Wosley#6447
Originally posted by usapp
Vitashell its your only option mate MEGALELZ

Or MoncularShell
09-06-2018, 03:48 PM #5
I appreciate the replies everyone!

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo