09-16-2018, 04:52 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hello everyone, I saw that there are many players who can unlock the trophies of the same game in the European version and in the American version (digital games), how is it possible since the psvita accepts only one account? thank you
09-16-2018, 05:43 PM #2
Wosley
Discord: Wosley#6447
Originally posted by grincoli View Post
Hello everyone, I saw that there are many players who can unlock the trophies of the same game in the European version and in the American version (digital games), how is it possible since the psvita accepts only one account? thank you

They are either doing it with the glitch i heard of ( i got no clue how it works)

or they are using cfw
09-16-2018, 05:54 PM #3

or CFW
09-18-2018, 07:52 PM #4
thanks for the answers were very useful !!!!
09-22-2018, 12:43 PM #5
Wosley
Discord: Wosley#6447
Originally posted by grincoli View Post
Hello everyone, I saw that there are many players who can unlock the trophies of the same game in the European version and in the American version (digital games), how is it possible since the psvita accepts only one account? thank you

People like Hakoom been using it so its considerd legit now but

if you use the OFW method and you sync multiple trophies at once they can get out of order and they will flag you onl the leaderboards then

i will only use my CFW Vita since im 100% sure that doesnt happen on CFW and can just play games of other regions without worrying about something

The following user thanked Wosley for this useful post:

grincoli

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo