03-10-2011, 09:18 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Today I threw some edited RCO's onto my Sister's PSP slim and then I rebooted it and it did not turn on. It shows the green light but the screen stays black for about 15-30 seconds then it powers down again. I have backed up everything in Flash0 before I put the RCO's on it. Is there anyway to fix this? If not im stuck buying her a new one and I dont have the money. Vbux and Rep to any helpers! Thanks in advance!
03-13-2011, 06:00 PM #2
Mr Ruffers
Treasure hunter
you need a pandora battery and magic memory card m8
03-13-2011, 06:10 PM #3
Originally posted by mr
you need a pandora battery and magic memory card m8

There is no way to fix it without those?
03-13-2011, 06:39 PM #4
A pandora battery is necessary
03-13-2011, 06:53 PM #5
H!MOM
Banned
you cant use pandora on 3001 there was nno way.. pandora only works on the 1000 and 2000 so gud luckClaps
03-17-2011, 09:35 PM #6
Default Avatar
WOLF
Originally posted by JimmyBMXz View Post
Today I threw some edited RCO's onto my Sister's PSP slim and then I rebooted it and it did not turn on. It shows the green light but the screen stays black for about 15-30 seconds then it powers down again. I have backed up everything in Flash0 before I put the RCO's on it. Is there anyway to fix this? If not im stuck buying her a new one and I dont have the money. Vbux and Rep to any helpers! Thanks in advance!

sorry to break it to you, but no. you cant fix a brick on a 3000. it will not even accept a pandora battery so... i hope you have 130 bucks to buy a new one.
03-17-2011, 10:13 PM #7
thorn
Gym leader
[/COLOR]
Originally posted by JimmyBMXz View Post
Today I threw some edited RCO's onto my Sister's PSP slim and then I rebooted it and it did not turn on. It shows the green light but the screen stays black for about 15-30 seconds then it powers down again. I have backed up everything in Flash0 before I put the RCO's on it. Is there anyway to fix this? If not im stuck buying her a new one and I dont have the money. Vbux and Rep to any helpers! Thanks in advance!

OK MATE LISTEN WELL the only way to fix a bricked psp 3000 is get a new mobo with what firmware you want on it and hot swap em ive done it before so i can confirm this works HOW EVER it has to be the right motherboard or it wont fit and you need to be very carefull while installing it also or a ribbon might get screwed up somewhere this also has happend to me but its fixable any way goodluck

also touching the flash0 is a nono on 3k's otherwise it will brick every time there are safer ways then that i forgot tho cause my psp was stolen not too long ago
Last edited by thorn ; 03-17-2011 at 10:16 PM.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo