03-17-2011, 09:19 PM #1
S10
TROLLN 1337
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); I am trading black ops and mw2 for a psp go 2morrow. I am wondering how hard the led mods are for the go? I am thinking about trading the go for another psp(older model one) and led modding it since it is easy??

Anythoughts?
03-17-2011, 11:23 PM #2
thorn
Gym leader
go for a psp 2000 since its less risk of bricking and you will have room for the leds the psp 3000 has some room but not enough and the custom faceplates you get off ebay and shit are a tad too big for 3ks unless u can get a clear one that is official $ony
imho psp 2ks are good for LED and a true CFW they also have more support and are pandorable
03-18-2011, 01:38 AM #3
S10
TROLLN 1337
I know I've had all the psp's before and had the first modded psp 3000. I'm trying to get my old 1000 back because my step mom complained I had too many psp's ..she has not played in a year ;(....But ima probably mod the go for fun and sell it or trade it for a phat or slim.
03-18-2011, 06:08 AM #4
thorn
Gym leader
well the most you can do mods for psp 3ks would be the triggers and disc drive in the origanal psps case could probably add 1 into the buttons also although thats ALOT of work and on ebay u could get a clear place and LED them up since they have room i thought about it also but my psp was stolen before i could x.x
03-18-2011, 06:46 PM #5
S10
TROLLN 1337
Originally posted by thorn View Post
well the most you can do mods for psp 3ks would be the triggers and disc drive in the origanal psps case could probably add 1 into the buttons also although thats ALOT of work and on ebay u could get a clear place and LED them up since they have room i thought about it also but my psp was stolen before i could x.x

I got it today..Gonna take it apart in a bit and take a look..

Sitin purdy on my ps3..
You must login or register to view this content.

Gonna do some test wiring with these..

If all else fails..im trading it for a slim on monday..
03-18-2011, 08:26 PM #6
MarioDaKid
.:SwagTeam or Die:.
Sadly you already bought it. I would have told you to wait till the new one comes out.
03-18-2011, 09:20 PM #7
xJayJayOkocha_
Climbing up the ladder
I dont like the psp go Not Happy or Sad
03-18-2011, 10:42 PM #8
thorn
Gym leader
Originally posted by S10 View Post
I got it today..Gonna take it apart in a bit and take a look..

Sitin purdy on my ps3..

Gonna do some test wiring with these..

If all else fails..im trading it for a slim on monday..

those are the wrong LED diodes you need the slim square ones for more room and compactness by the way you might need smaller size of wires too

You must login or register to view this content. here man this is what you need :P good luck
Last edited by thorn ; 03-18-2011 at 10:46 PM. Reason: now with added link!!!
03-19-2011, 11:42 AM #9
S10
TROLLN 1337
Originally posted by MarioDaKid View Post
Sadly you already bought it. I would have told you to wait till the new one comes out.

Did not buy it, traded for mw2 and black ops for it.. (have 1 more copy of mw2 and black ops so its cool!)

Originally posted by thorn View Post
those are the wrong LED diodes you need the slim square ones for more room and compactness by the way you might need smaller size of wires too

You must login or register to view this content. here man this is what you need :P good luck

I know those are too big, im just going to do some test wiring!!
03-19-2011, 06:42 PM #10
S10
TROLLN 1337
Just took apart the go and did not like what I saw. Trading it for a slim on Monday.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo