03-24-2011, 03:54 AM #1
I Go Nom
The cow... She go moo
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); I have two questions. 1: How do i get rid of a Homebrew enabler, and 2: What's the best enabler? I'm on ChickHEN now and it doesnt do ISO's very well/at all.
03-25-2011, 07:30 PM #2
Default Avatar
WOLF
Originally posted by OMNNOMNOM View Post
I have two questions. 1: How do i get rid of a Homebrew enabler, and 2: What's the best enabler? I'm on ChickHEN now and it doesnt do ISO's very well/at all.

another question of yours i get to answer. lol. and you need to state what psp version you have. go? 3000? 2000?
03-25-2011, 07:31 PM #3
I Go Nom
The cow... She go moo
Originally posted by XxWOLFxXLeader View Post
another question of yours i get to answer. lol. and you need to state what psp version you have. go? 3000? 2000?

Haha! Well at least you know what you're talking about Winky Winky 2001
03-25-2011, 07:36 PM #4
Default Avatar
WOLF
Originally posted by OMNNOMNOM View Post
Haha! Well at least you know what you're talking about Winky Winky 2001

well that is possible with full cfw. you can check my other thread You must login or register to view this content. or at the bottom of that same thread you can check on how to get 6.35 cfw on it. i say use 5.50 gen d3 with the prometheus mod if your psp can have that type of cfw. download the newest version of pspIdent and it will tell you if your psp can accept cfw. if it says no, the 6.35 cfw will work. (basically, if it says yes, install 5.50 gen d3 with the prometheus mod and if it says no go to the 6.35 cfw page. that works with all models)
03-25-2011, 07:37 PM #5
I Go Nom
The cow... She go moo
Originally posted by XxWOLFxXLeader View Post
well that is possible with full cfw. you can check my other thread You must login or register to view this content. or at the bottom of that same thread you can check on how to get 6.35 cfw on it. i say use 5.50 gen d3 with the prometheus mod if your psp can have that type of cfw. download the newest version of pspIdent and it will tell you if your psp can accept cfw. if it says no, the 6.35 cfw will work. (basically, if it says yes, install 5.50 gen d3 with the prometheus mod and if it says no go to the 6.35 cfw page. that works with all models)

Thanks, and like i said in the other thread, +Rep in 24 hours =D

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo