04-02-2011, 02:36 PM #1
Default Avatar
WOLF
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
6.37 SECTION
(this works on ALL PSPs without writing to flash so you cannot brick your psp with this)

ok so you want homebrew on a 6.37 OFW correct? visit You must login or register to view this content. link and download the files then follow the instructions. i do not own this link. owner and development of this program is found You must login or register to view this content. there is also homebrew that will be compatible with this method. this is not the only homebrew though so keep an eye out on this site it is very trusted.

6.35 SECTION (3000s and GOs)
(If on 6.20, skip down to the 6.20 section for 3000s and GOs)

you can have CFW on a PSP 3000 and GO but if you do not wish to write to your flash (chance of brick!) keep reading. If you want to write to flash, search for clutchlikemelo's thread on 6.35 CFW. to have homebrew and plugins for 6.35 it is simple. just grab You must login or register to view this content. and put it in PSP>GAME>(folder name here) and run it straight from the menu. now you have a semi-hacked psp. be aware, every time your psp powers off, you will have to run the program again to activate the hacks. it takes just a few seconds but it will not ever brick your psp unless you run a seperate file that will write to flash0. i do not think that is a good idea! this is for simple plugins and homebrew. for plugins, make a folder on the root of the memory stick called "plugins" and do your thing in there.

6.35/6.31 SECTION (1000s and 2000s)

ok so the big business here is to downgrade your psp to 6.20 so as to downgrade even further. grab this You must login or register to view this content. and the 6.20 OFW. (its the orange links under the YOUTUBE video). place the downgrader in PSP>GAME>(folder here) and the 6.20 OFW update in PSP>GAME>UPDATE>(eboot.pbp). you do not need to run any other files to run the downgrader. plug up the AC chord and run it to downgrade back to 6.20 OFW for the next section.

6.20 SECTION (3000s and GOs)

You must login or register to view this content. is a HEN similar to the 6.35 version. you still must run it from the menu every time your PSP powers off but it will not brick your psp. Just download it and stick it in PSP>GAME>(folder) and run. for plugins, make a folder called "seplugins" on the root of the memory stick and place the files in there.

6.20 SECTION (1000s and 2000s)

download You must login or register to view this content. file. make a folder on the root of your memory stick called "seplugins" and place this file inside. now grab this You must login or register to view this content. and place it in PSP>GAME>(folder). run this game. now your psp is in a semi-hacked state. press select and hit the option that says "restart vsh". now your psp "thinks" it is on OFW 5.00. grab this You must login or register to view this content. and place it in PSP>GAME>UPDATE>(eboot.pbp) and run the update. your psp is now on OFW 5.03. almost there!

5.03 SECTION (1000s and 2000s)

grab this You must login or register to view this content. and, depending on model, (phat = 1000, slim = 2000), place the correctly named folder in the PHOTO folder. NOT "picture". it will not run correctly in picture. after placing the chickhen file/folder (depending on model) go to system settings and reset settings. this will make it easier for the chickhen exploit to work. hit your memory stick in the PHOTO section on the XMB. and your psp will bug out if done correctly. it may take multiple tries to do so. if your PSP crashes when trying to look at the pictures, it does not matter. this is normal. now you are back in the semi-hacked state. if you have a 2000, read the next section. if it is a 1000, skip this step.

CAUTION (2000s ONLY)

one last thing needs to check out before we hack our PSP. grab this game if your are on a 1000 this does not apply to you. if on a 2000, keep reading. grab this You must login or register to view this content. and palce in PSP>GAME>(folder) and run. at the bottom it will say "possible CFW:" and if it says yes, go to next step. if no, jump on up to the "6.35 3000 AND GO" section at the top.

FINALLY... CFW!!!

so your psp 1000 or 2000 can be hacked. only one last thing to do (assuming you are on 5.03 with the chickhen active...). there are many types of CFW and i cant go into detail on how to install them all so im going to get you 5.50 GEN D-3 with a modification to help it run almost every game/iso. grab this You must login or register to view this content.and this You must login or register to view this content.. place the OFW file at the root of the memory stick and rename it "550.pbp" after, place the CFW updater in PSP>GAME>UPDATE. now run the updater. after it is complete we need to do one more thing for the best CFW experience. grab this You must login or register to view this content. and place in PSP>GAME>(folder) and run it AFTER you ran the 5.50 GEN updater. you now have CFW Claps

LASTLY
(please say thanks if i helped you? dont leech)

ok the only thing i have left to say is, if during any of these steps you brick/break your psp in any way, shape, form or fashion, i will not be held responsible. it is in no way my doing. there is no warranty stated or implied. if you have any further questions or comments just ask in a pm or you can get at me on PSN- XxWOLFxXLeader. Thanks for reading and happy hacking!
Last edited by WOLF ; 04-09-2011 at 10:04 PM.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo