Post: Is there any way to hack or resign PS Vita games/saves?
01-28-2014, 05:44 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); I'm going to be buying a Vita this Thursday and was wondering if there is any way to pop trophies or hack the game to max out stats, bullets, etc...? If not is there anything in the works? Can a PS Vita be modded with custom firmware and if so will it still be able to go online and sync trophies? Sorry for all of the noob questions but I have never even played a Vita before. I'm getting it because I have a long road trip coming up and it will make the time go by a lot faster.
01-28-2014, 06:16 PM #2
Nah mate, as far as I am aware the only "hacks" are the cross-saves you get from PS3 for instant plats, but I think there is only like 4 of them.

The following user thanked TehNeonFishy for this useful post:

Monkeydad1977
01-31-2014, 06:58 AM #3
I was hoping that there was a way to pop trophies. That would be awesome. Also, being able to cheat on my Vita games would be nice as well. I have Game Genie, Xploder, and Bruteforce that I use on my PS3 and I love all three. I wish that there was something for the Vita. Maybe if the Vita gets more popular someone will hack it. Awesome face
05-10-2014, 07:57 PM #4
Shame about that. Wanted to spam some trophies handheld style... :-)
05-22-2014, 11:43 AM #5
I downloaded the Content Manager Assistant software onto my laptop. Now I have the ability to transfer my Vita saves to my PC. How do I go about editing the save? I've checked and seen that there is not GameGenie or Xploder for the Vita. I'm guessing that I need to use Bruteforce or some other homemade program to do this. Can someone help me out and give me some info. Thank you.
05-30-2014, 03:05 PM #6
Originally posted by Monkeydad1977 View Post
I downloaded the Content Manager Assistant software onto my laptop. Now I have the ability to transfer my Vita saves to my PC. How do I go about editing the save? I've checked and seen that there is not GameGenie or Xploder for the Vita. I'm guessing that I need to use Bruteforce or some other homemade program to do this. Can someone help me out and give me some info. Thank you.

You can't as far as I know and it's why you can't resign saves on PS4 as well as the PS4 was built around the vita hardware structure or something. It's not to say someone in future won't find a way, everything can be hacked eventually.

As mentioned before there are some games that have PS3 saves you can use that have been resigned on your vita but there aren't a lot of those. I'm guessing of those if you resign Sound Shapes on PS3 you can use that save for the PS4 version but I haven't tried it yet

The following user thanked satrina for this useful post:

Monkeydad1977
10-28-2016, 02:45 PM #7
diego007
Save Point
So, did you find a way to resign saves on PSVITA?
10-29-2016, 10:48 PM #8
if you have a ps vita running on henkaku then it's possible, i'm just wondering why they didn't make " psvita trophyisgood " like the ps3 version since the vita got hacked months ago :/
11-25-2016, 12:42 PM #9
Probably NEVER no one cares about vita anumore, i have one but we need to see the truth, vita is dead for most hack developers, Henanku dont work anymore for 3.61 or higher ps vita anyway
01-12-2017, 01:40 PM #10
TylerMods
Do a barrel roll!
There is rinCheat but its cheat database is very small...

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo