02-04-2014, 07:44 AM #1
HAM
Bounty hunter
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hey guy I am doing PSVita colors for free. There are many more colors the PSVita gives then the ps3 playercard give. Example Dark Black, Neon Blue and a Neon Purple plus many more. Yes I do need your account info and it does take time to do because you half to restore the PSVita every time you do another account a color. If you have any questions feel free to ask.

PSN: ImGxnnaGoHAM
Time: No longer then 5 mins
Last edited by HAM ; 12-10-2014 at 08:30 AM.

The following 12 users say thank you to HAM for this useful post:

Cesei, Devil, DraMaTiK_DreaM, Farva, GalaxieOfHell, GeNeSiSx--, JaeH1337, kciN, NoStoppingMe, Juan, RebugAlex, xH0MiCiDEx
11-11-2014, 04:56 AM #29
100% legit and fast reply's
11-11-2014, 06:15 AM #30
Slapz
Haxor!
Super fast, friendly guy!
Vouch for HAM Smile
11-13-2014, 04:58 AM #31
still doing this, i could use the PSVita color Upside Down Happy
11-14-2014, 12:14 AM #32
RebugAlex
Little One
Legit , Fast , Got to my account a few minutes after messaging him . Thank you once again man
11-14-2014, 08:13 AM #33
Farva
< ^ > < ^ >
Originally posted by HAM View Post
Hey guy I am doing PSVita colors for free. There are many more colors the PSVita gives then the ps3 playercard give. Example Dark Black, Neon Blue and a Neon Purple plus many more. Yes I do need your account info and it does take time to do because you half to restore the PSVita every time you do another account a color. If you have any questions feel free to ask.

Legit Fast and Very Trustworthy.
11-15-2014, 11:22 PM #34
Young Jedi
Bounty hunter
Originally posted by HAM View Post
Hey guy I am doing PSVita colors for free. There are many more colors the PSVita gives then the ps3 playercard give. Example Dark Black, Neon Blue and a Neon Purple plus many more. Yes I do need your account info and it does take time to do because you half to restore the PSVita every time you do another account a color. If you have any questions feel free to ask.

I added your PSN and skype. I would be in sincere debt if you could do this for me

PSN: pL_Fade
KIK: Legion
12-29-2014, 10:04 PM #35
Rygooy
Haxor!
Are you still doing these??

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo