07-15-2014, 02:55 AM #1
Fleek Designs
< ^ > < ^ >
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hey NGU, I'm back with doing Vita colors. I am doing them for free and I am fast.

I stopped my last service because my charger had broke for my PS Vita. Now I have a new one and am doing the service for anybody that asks.

All you have to do is PM your info I will sign on your account assign whatever color you request if you need proof of me doing the service I can add you on PSN and change the color on my own name.Magglass1
Last edited by Fleek Designs ; 01-07-2016 at 06:23 AM.

The following 18 users say thank you to Fleek Designs for this useful post:

A1, AlexNGU, Anastasia-, BlazzersModding, Cameron.., DEradicator, drj250, GeNeSiSx--, KILLa_NUKEz, oRisiq, P$ycho, PS3lTA, Rey, TheSavage, user_714, Laser
07-22-2014, 07:14 PM #11
oRisiq
I defeated!
Originally posted by TRILLStudio View Post
Hey NGU, I'm back with doing Vita colors. I am doing them for free and I am fast.

I stopped my last service because my cherger had broke for my PS Vita. Now I have a new one and am doing the service for anybody that asks.

All you have to do is PM your info I will sign on your account assign whatever color you request if you need proof of me doing the service I can add you on PSN and change the color on my own name.Magglass1

Still doing this?
07-23-2014, 05:55 PM #12
Fleek Designs
< ^ > < ^ >
Originally posted by oRisiq View Post
Still doing this?

Yes I am
07-23-2014, 11:26 PM #13
oRisiq
I defeated!
Yes I am

Ok Great Happy
07-23-2014, 11:29 PM #14
oRisiq
I defeated!
Yes I am

Messaged you with details Happy
07-24-2014, 08:15 AM #15
Can u add my Skype ? Its trueaccuracy
07-24-2014, 04:25 PM #16
Fleek Designs
< ^ > < ^ >
Originally posted by oRisiq View Post
Messaged you with details Happy

Finished Smile
07-24-2014, 04:59 PM #17
oRisiq
I defeated!
Finished Smile

Thanks bro Happy
07-26-2014, 03:04 PM #18
NextUpdateGen
Pokemon Trainer
Hey NGU, I'm back with doing Vita colors. I am doing them for free and I am fast.

I stopped my last service because my cherger had broke for my PS Vita. Now I have a new one and am doing the service for anybody that asks.

Check your Skype, I added you. Need a vita color please.
07-26-2014, 03:31 PM #19
NextUpdateGen
Pokemon Trainer

Dudes legit, fast, friendly, I vouch for him 100% guaranteed.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo