08-14-2015, 01:22 AM #1
L1ghtOfHeaveN
Do a barrel roll!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); So my brother's turned 9 recently wanted to give him a handheld console which should i go for psp or vita.Hes a fifa lover and i am pretty sure he would like Little Big Planet Too.
Thanks!
08-14-2015, 01:31 AM #2
Cien
Open Your Mind Before Your Mouth
Originally posted by L1ghtOfHeaveN View Post
So my brother's turned 9 recently wanted to give him a handheld console which should i go for psp or vita.Hes a fifa lover and i am pretty sure he would like Little Big Planet Too.
Thanks!

Well those are very diferent consoles but it depends i mean in psp you can put a cfw and have alot of free stuf, in other hand the vita is very awesome with good graphics . I have both and rigth now i play more on my psp.
08-14-2015, 01:33 AM #3
L1ghtOfHeaveN
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by Cien View Post
Well those are very diferent consoles but it depends i mean in psp you can put a cfw and have alot of free stuf, in other hand the vita is very awesome with good graphics . I have both and rigth now i play more on my psp.

i remember i got my psp 1000 5 years ago,it was real fun i did put a cfw but i got it bricked,then i got away from all this cfw stuff.PS Vita has those cool touch systems a bit better graphics thats all i know,uncharted's also there so what do you really prefer? and are you on psn mind adding me?
L1ghtOfHeaveN
08-14-2015, 01:40 AM #4
Cien
i remember i got my psp 1000 5 years ago,it was real fun i did put a cfw but i got it bricked,then i got away from all this cfw stuff.PS Vita has those cool touch systems a bit better graphics thats all i know,uncharted's also there so what do you really prefer? and are you on psn mind adding me?
L1ghtOfHeaveN

Well theres always a chance of ban , but we must take the risk lol never got any problem with my psp , the vita is far away better than psp , but the free games that offer the PLUS are very horrible, yeah will add you .
08-14-2015, 01:45 AM #5
L1ghtOfHeaveN
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by Cien View Post
Well theres always a chance of ban , but we must take the risk lol never got any problem with my psp , the vita is far away better than psp , but the free games that offer the PLUS are very horrible, yeah will add you .

I still remember downloading isos and csos on my psp they were like really convenient and i know ps vita offers horrible games for free on ps plus.
recently gow ascension is being offered on plus right i am considering getting one.

The following user thanked L1ghtOfHeaveN for this useful post:

Cien
08-14-2015, 01:53 AM #6
Cien
I still remember downloading isos and csos on my psp they were like really convenient and i know ps vita offers horrible games for free on ps plus.
recently gow ascension is being offered on plus right i am considering getting one.

Yes ascension is for Ps3 , well they give us a good game every 3 month lol
08-14-2015, 01:55 AM #7
L1ghtOfHeaveN
Do a barrel roll!
true that.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo