02-03-2016, 09:42 AM #1
Gamer08
Can’t trickshot me!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); I found this on the web...

You must login or register to view this content.

So can we hack Vita trophys and sync them at own risk of course?

Is this true? Anybody know that?
02-11-2016, 02:22 PM #2
I saw inside the Backup data.. PS Vita Save Files, DLC's and Param.sfo.. maybe theres a way to resign
02-17-2016, 12:34 AM #3
Originally posted by Gamer08 View Post
I found this on the web...

You must login or register to view this content.

So can we hack Vita trophys and sync them at own risk of course?

Is this true? Anybody know that?

No, no way to trophy hack yet. Vita's not jailbroken. That tut was for a previous update of vita, which is patched now.
02-17-2016, 06:00 PM #4
Gamer08
Can’t trickshot me!
Originally posted by Frosty View Post
No, no way to trophy hack yet. Vita's not jailbroken. That tut was for a previous update of vita, which is patched now.

My Vita and pstv are on the needed fw. Und 3.52.

Can i Sync the hacked trophys if i Update to ofw?

Or is this only for offline without syncing like the unlock Option on rebug cfw for ps3.

I want to be sure before i Update to ofwSmile
02-17-2016, 06:05 PM #5
Originally posted by Gamer08 View Post
My Vita and pstv are on the needed fw. Und 3.52.

Can i Sync the hacked trophys if i Update to ofw?

Or is this only for offline without syncing like the unlock Option on rebug cfw for ps3.

I want to be sure before i Update to ofwSmile

Only offline. It has no connection to the actual trophy files themselves, just the layout on your XMB. Think like this; you're on a cfw PS3 and you can view trophylists, locally, on the PS3. This would be near the same thing, it's just cosmetic affect, and does not offer any way to sync. Don't update to OFW. From the way Wololo and YifanLu, and MrGas talk, it seems that a Vita jb may be very near, maybe by early 2017! Smile
02-17-2016, 06:18 PM #6
Gamer08
Can’t trickshot me!
Originally posted by Frosty View Post
Only offline. It has no connection to the actual trophy files themselves, just the layout on your XMB. Think like this; you're on a cfw PS3 and you can view trophylists, locally, on the PS3. This would be near the same thing, it's just cosmetic affect, and does not offer any way to sync. Don't update to OFW. From the way Wololo and YifanLu, and MrGas talk, it seems that a Vita jb may be very near, maybe by early 2017! Smile

Ok thxSmile

Yes i stay on 3.51 vita and 3.20 pstvSmile

I have also a Vita and pstv on the newest ofw so thats not bad for meSmile
09-08-2016, 07:07 PM #7
TrophyJunkie
Do a barrel roll!
On the current time its not Possible to Hack vita or ps4 Trophys. Only Trophys on ps3 can be Hacked. I hear some people talk about hacked vita Games. But in 8 Years Trophyhunting i never seen any Hacked Vita Plat
09-10-2016, 02:53 AM #8
foxx69
Keeper
Nope.
Last edited by foxx69 ; 07-14-2017 at 03:10 PM.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo