08-31-2016, 11:00 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); My vita is dying :( just a jailbreak can save it Smile
But I don't know anything about Sony platforms PS3 neither VITA.

1ST - is CFW for VITA secure ?
2ND - is it easy (requires an external hardware or just easy as jailbreak for iOS) ?
08-31-2016, 11:47 PM #2
iiCaNHaX
I defeated!
There is no jailbreak for Vita Facepalm
12-02-2016, 02:24 PM #3
TylerMods
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by iiCaNHaX View Post
There is no jailbreak for Vita Facepalm

Everyone else disagrees with you my man.
12-02-2016, 03:32 PM #4
iiCaNHaX
I defeated!
Originally posted by TylerMods View Post
Everyone else disagrees with you my man.

I only see you disagree haha what is the point jailbreak on PS Vita if it work?, It probably cant run mods or any scripts. I seen pirated games on Vita and It doesn't matter because almost every console can now play pirated games these days.. My opinion PS Vita is waste of money but I like some features that have.
12-02-2016, 04:18 PM #5
Originally posted by iiCaNHaX View Post
I only see you disagree haha what is the point jailbreak on PS Vita if it work?, It probably cant run mods or any scripts. I seen pirated games on Vita and It doesn't matter because almost every console can now play pirated games these days.. My opinion PS Vita is waste of money but I like some features that have.

Yes, Vita does have homebrew. Vita is a portable emulator with the ability to play all sorts of classic games, including some PC and PSOne games, as well as remote playing PS4 and PS3 games, ON THE GO. So no, Vita would not be a waste of money, especially for any exploits found on it that can be ported to the PS4.

The following 2 users say thank you to Frosty for this useful post:

DevilsExploits, TylerMods
12-02-2016, 06:47 PM #6
TylerMods
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by Frosty View Post
Yes, Vita does have homebrew. Vita is a portable emulator with the ability to play all sorts of classic games, including some PC and PSOne games, as well as remote playing PS4 and PS3 games, ON THE GO. So no, Vita would not be a waste of money, especially for any exploits found on it that can be ported to the PS4.

That was powerful lol and i have the same view. Thank you for this and also telling us we can play some PSOne games... i did not know that but am glad. <3
12-11-2016, 01:20 AM #7
Originally posted by TylerMods View Post
That was powerful lol and i have the same view. Thank you for this and also telling us we can play some PSOne games... i did not know that but am glad. <3

yes, you can play anything on vita, and playing psp games using henkaku and Adrenaline..

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo