Post: [RELEASE] Super Hero Chronicles Final Release by thesuicidalrobot
09-17-2016, 09:42 PM #1
Hydrogen
Super Mod
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hey guys, Hydrogen here. PS Vita Dev. thesuicidalrobot has created, and updated the final release of the Vita Game he created. He also stated that this is a open project for anyone to update his code, make the graphics better, and fully continue on his work whoever would want to. Free source code, tutorial, and download will be located in his Github source that I will link to you all down below. Words from the own developer:

"This is a simple SHMUP made in Rinnegatamante's Lua Player Plus Vita. The game features orignal music, graphics, and story all done my me. The game also features 4 different types of enemies and a boss battle. The whole game should take about 5 minutes or so in a play through. It was originally a flash game of mine, which is why it is so short.

The code features no comments, but functions are named logically for the most part. I will not go back to comment anything, but if you do have questions, please feel free to contact me."

Hope you all enjoy it!

You must login or register to view this content.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo