01-31-2017, 01:20 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); my psvita is on version 3.36 (im pretty sure lol) i have looked into jail breaking my system and so i have tried but i have one issue im pretty sure i need to downgrade my vita because when i go to henkaku.xyz like im supposed to it says my firmware is not supported and i watched a few videos and they say i need to be on 3.60 which i am not so i do some more research i discover taihenkaku.xyz and beta.henkaku.xyz neither work and actually when i try to load beta.henkaku.xyz it says i need to restart my browser so they are stopping me from going to the website and taihenkaku.xyz loads like henkaku.xyz but i cant install it if someone could give a link to a video tell me what to do or just anything that could help me that would be great lol all im wanting to do is get emulators nothing more and be on a CFW if that is possible with this system..... i am pretty familiar with this stuff i jail broke my PSP and put emulators and CFW on it. its not very hard i know so please no hate for doing a simple task lol*
01-31-2017, 01:27 AM #2
Originally posted by kingmodz420 View Post
my psvita is on version 3.36 (im pretty sure lol) i have looked into jail breaking my system and so i have tried but i have one issue im pretty sure i need to downgrade my vita because when i go to henkaku.xyz like im supposed to it says my firmware is not supported and i watched a few videos and they say i need to be on 3.60 which i am not so i do some more research i discover taihenkaku.xyz and beta.henkaku.xyz neither work and actually when i try to load beta.henkaku.xyz it says i need to restart my browser so they are stopping me from going to the website and taihenkaku.xyz loads like henkaku.xyz but i cant install it if someone could give a link to a video tell me what to do or just anything that could help me that would be great lol all im wanting to do is get emulators nothing more and be on a CFW if that is possible with this system..... i am pretty familiar with this stuff i jail broke my PSP and put emulators and CFW on it. its not very hard i know so please no hate for doing a simple task lol*

You answered your own question....

Originally posted by another user

they say i need to be on 3.60 which i am not
01-31-2017, 01:29 AM #3
i cant downgrade or anything im just SOL?
01-31-2017, 02:04 PM #4
By changing the motherboard you can
01-31-2017, 02:48 PM #5
All you would have to do, which I did, was sell my PSvita (which was not downgradeable) to a pawn shop, which I got $250 (this was 2013) so then i went on ebay to look for jailbroken ones in 2015, finding out they only cost now 200-250.

in short summery, i would just sell that PSvita to then get another one that has the firmware to be able to get it jailbroken.
02-01-2017, 01:40 AM #6
Originally posted by kbxman12 View Post
All you would have to do, which I did, was sell my PSvita (which was not downgradeable) to a pawn shop, which I got $250 (this was 2013) so then i went on ebay to look for jailbroken ones in 2015, finding out they only cost now 200-250.

in short summery, i would just sell that PSvita to then get another one that has the firmware to be able to get it jailbroken.

Well the motherboard is like 60$ and u can get a used vita for 100$
02-10-2017, 11:26 PM #7
foxx69
Keeper
If you're below 3.60 -> upgrade your firmware to 3.60. There're enough guides on how to do this, without being connected to the internet. Else it will download the latest one (3.63, which is not the one you want).

If your firmware is above 3.60 -> you can't downgrade for now.. I personally would keep it. Atm I have 2 PS Vita's one 3.52 (backup) and one on 3.60. As well as a PS TV on 3.60 which I don't use atm.
03-10-2017, 12:16 AM #8
CavaloDeTroia10
Do a barrel roll!
Still no JB for higher than 3.60?
03-12-2017, 11:33 PM #9
Originally posted by CavaloDeTroia10 View Post
Still no JB for higher than 3.60?

You can install Ark on 3.63 if you would like but it isn't really a jailbreak

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo