03-03-2017, 05:42 PM #1
Pyr00HD
Do a barrel roll!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); I need to know how much a PSP would cost at a local store. Planning to get one of those because they are old and may be cheaper than the vita. I searched up the Internet and I found different prices. Ones starting from $30 and ones costs up to $400. I don't want to go to ask for prices cause the complex is really far and I don't want to go for nothing. Thank you.

New PSP Pricing = ?

Used PSP Pricing = ?
03-03-2017, 07:38 PM #2
Jon Snow
Di DonDadda
Originally posted by Pyr00HD View Post
I need to know how much a PSP would cost at a local store. Planning to get one of those because they are old and may be cheaper than the vita. I searched up the Internet and I found different prices. Ones starting from $30 and ones costs up to $400. I don't want to go to ask for prices cause the complex is really far and I don't want to go for nothing. Thank you.

New PSP Pricing = ?

Used PSP Pricing = ?

the best place to look those is on ebay bro
03-04-2017, 07:12 AM #3
Pyr00HD
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by Jon

That is quite hard. eBay is mostly used in America. And I live in Asia.

I need to know how much for a used PSP and a new one.
Last edited by Pyr00HD ; 03-04-2017 at 12:50 PM.
03-04-2017, 07:50 PM #4
Dro
i<3myPs3
I see them at gamestop for 60-70 bucks (refurbished)

if you can find one new i think they go for around $130

I have ordered some from ebay and got a few for $40 each, but got one at that price that ended up not reading discs and needed some work, so be cautious ordering from ebay or how cheap you might try to get it for..
Last edited by Dro ; 03-05-2017 at 03:29 AM.
03-04-2017, 08:55 PM #5
Default Avatar
Oneup
Originally posted by Jon

That's the worst place to look for to gauge what the price of something should be. Everything on ebay is generally inflated.
03-05-2017, 09:22 AM #6
Kronos
Former Staff
Originally posted by Pyr00HD View Post
I need to know how much a PSP would cost at a local store. Planning to get one of those because they are old and may be cheaper than the vita. I searched up the Internet and I found different prices. Ones starting from $30 and ones costs up to $400. I don't want to go to ask for prices cause the complex is really far and I don't want to go for nothing. Thank you.

New PSP Pricing = ?

Used PSP Pricing = ?

just keep them for like 20 odd years till they are a antique then the price will go up Kappa

but for now i would say less than 100 bucks lol.
03-06-2017, 05:40 PM #7
Pyr00HD
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by Kronos View Post
just keep them for like 20 odd years till they are a antique then the price will go up Kappa

but for now i would say less than 100 bucks lol.

I asked my bro for how much he bought it. He said I bought it for $45 4 years ago
03-07-2017, 10:24 AM #8
makeabce
I defeated!
I bought mine as new 7-9 years ago i think..? It was back then over 100€.

I still have it and it's modded and 8gb memory stick filled with stuff... Cool Troll

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo