05-08-2017, 03:38 AM #1
Levisaurus
Do a barrel roll!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); This tutorial will be split into 2 parts. Making trophy folders to use on any account, and removing/installing them to the Vita.

Making Your Own PS Vita Trophy Folders

*UPDATE 7/18/18* There is now an application to edit your Timestamps for PS Vita games, the app is called PSVTrophyIsGood (found here You must login or register to view this content.) and it works similarly to PS3TrophyIsGood. You can also instantly pop trophies with the TropHAX trophy plugin (found here You must login or register to view this content.)

Your PS Vita must NOT have an account on it if you plan to share these folders or sync it to another account of yours. If you put your PSN account on the Vita and then earn the platinum, those trophies will be signed to your account's ID and will not show on the trophy app if you are on another account, so:

1.) Restore your PS Vita and go to the xmb without putting an account on it.
2.) Install HENkaku for when you have to extract the trophy folders for later. You can install the H-encore hack for firmwares 3.60, 3.65, and 3.68, HENkaku Enso is only supported on firmware 3.60 and 3.65.
3.) Earn the trophies for the game you want. You can do this with the Trophax plugin, PSVTIG, OR you can earn the trophies legitimately if you feel like it.
4.) Once earned, open VitaShell, navigate to ur0:>user>00 and extract the trophy directory to your computer. The trophy structure for the PS Vita is a little different, inside the "trophy" directory you'll have trophy contents in both "conf" and "data" folders. You NEED both of them.

Tada! Now you can put that folder on any other account you want. If you plan to share your folders please delete the db folder in the trophy directory, and the sce_trop folder in the data directory before posting it. They won't show in the trophy app on other accounts if you don't, and it helps organize everything for when new folders may be added Smile Thanks in advance if you do share your game folder or contribute to this in anyway!

Installing/Backing up the trophy folders

Start the FTP on your PS Vita while in VitaShell and connect to it on your PC

-Navigate to ur0:>user>00>
-Here you will see a directory called trophy, as mentioned before this is where all of your trophy contents are stored. The "conf" and "data" folder belong in this directory.
-Now transfer over whichever trophy folders you have to these "conf" and data" folders. Both conf and data can only hold 100 folders, any more than that then the trophy app can't rebuild them all, so make sure you only have 100 trophy folders in each of them.
-While in the trophy directory delete the "db" folder. Open the data folder as well and delete "sce_trop". Deleting these will make the Trophy app rebuild your trophy information upon restart.

Now, restart the trophy app and let it restore the trophy information.
Now go into HENkaku settings and make sure the spoof is set to the latest PSN update, or else you won't be able to sign in.
Now you can sign in. Once signed in go back into to the trophy app and click the button in the bottom right, and click "Sync with Server".
Let it sync and all the games should be on your trophy list for PSN Smile
Last edited by Levisaurus ; 03-08-2019 at 03:35 AM. Reason: Updated info

The following 18 users say thank you to Levisaurus for this useful post:

19willy74, denn750, GJx, H4MZ4, henrisanx, Beats, Jakartacoc1, Jerem92i, JusThatGood, Jxstinian, liam920, POKITARU, punish-luckz, Shadow, ThatEpicSomeone, toxic ps4, Wosley, Revenant Mods
05-27-2017, 12:08 PM #29
tenkai57
Pokemon Trainer
he never help, you only lost time
05-27-2017, 01:04 PM #30
Levisaurus
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by WosleyBE
that moment you get ignored by a active nextgenupdate user

Right. But it's whatever i guess lol
05-27-2017, 01:20 PM #31
Wosley
Discord: Wosley#6447
Originally posted by tenkai57 View Post
he never help, you only lost time

i already did know that same like touchmysky
05-27-2017, 07:48 PM #32
Beats
Platinum Seller
05-27-2017, 07:58 PM #33
Levisaurus
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by iBeaTs View Post
Winky WinkyWinky WinkyWinky WinkyWinky Winky

:spoder:
06-16-2017, 10:32 AM #34
Jerem92i
Outer Heaven
Hi when I restart the trophy app I can't see any trophy information can you help me ?

Edit: find. juste delete sce_trop/ folder to force restoring trophy app
Last edited by Jerem92i ; 06-16-2017 at 10:44 AM.
06-17-2017, 06:12 PM #35
Levisaurus
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by Jerem92i View Post
Hi when I restart the trophy app I can't see any trophy information can you help me ?

Edit: find. juste delete sce_trop/ folder to force restoring trophy app

Yeah just delete the db folder, and the sce_trop folder in the data directory. Open the trophy app and it will restore the trophy information
07-19-2017, 07:23 PM #36
Originally posted by Real
There's 2 methods going about this. You're right on a trophy suprx unlocker. Now if you know how to build a suprx for the Vita, then you can build your own suprx to unlock all games trophies. i have a few people asking me if i'm using the WipEout 2048 trophy unlocker suprx for other games the answer is no because it'll give an error. Now, I've made my own suprx. it's similar to the WipEout yes, but different structures. Now the 2nd method is actually decrypting the data files. Now with that you can input your own timestamps... with this is similar to the PS3 files being decrypted and same timestamp structure, you can easily use the PS3 Time Stamp Generator and use those times. Now going about decrypting the files, you'll have to build your own software tool and find all the keys to decrypt the PFS layer, that I will not show you, sorry. Good luck!

I bet on my life you have no PFS keys

The following 3 users say thank you to Red-EyeX32 for this useful post:

LaughTracks, Levisaurus, Shadow
07-19-2017, 07:26 PM #37
LaughTracks
Little One
Originally posted by EyeX32 View Post
I bet on my life you have no PFS keys

Truuu

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo