05-08-2017, 03:38 AM #1
Levisaurus
Do a barrel roll!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); This tutorial will be split into 2 parts. Making trophy folders to use on any account, and removing/installing them to the Vita.

Making Your Own PS Vita Trophy Folders

*UPDATE 7/18/18* There is now an application to edit your Timestamps for PS Vita games, the app is called PSVTrophyIsGood (found here You must login or register to view this content.) and it works similarly to PS3TrophyIsGood. You can also instantly pop trophies with the TropHAX trophy plugin (found here You must login or register to view this content.)

Your PS Vita must NOT have an account on it if you plan to share these folders or sync it to another account of yours. If you put your PSN account on the Vita and then earn the platinum, those trophies will be signed to your account's ID and will not show on the trophy app if you are on another account, so:

1.) Restore your PS Vita and go to the xmb without putting an account on it.
2.) Install HENkaku for when you have to extract the trophy folders for later. You can install the H-encore hack for firmwares 3.60, 3.65, and 3.68, HENkaku Enso is only supported on firmware 3.60 and 3.65.
3.) Earn the trophies for the game you want. You can do this with the Trophax plugin, PSVTIG, OR you can earn the trophies legitimately if you feel like it.
4.) Once earned, open VitaShell, navigate to ur0:>user>00 and extract the trophy directory to your computer. The trophy structure for the PS Vita is a little different, inside the "trophy" directory you'll have trophy contents in both "conf" and "data" folders. You NEED both of them.

Tada! Now you can put that folder on any other account you want. If you plan to share your folders please delete the db folder in the trophy directory, and the sce_trop folder in the data directory before posting it. They won't show in the trophy app on other accounts if you don't, and it helps organize everything for when new folders may be added Smile Thanks in advance if you do share your game folder or contribute to this in anyway!

Installing/Backing up the trophy folders

Start the FTP on your PS Vita while in VitaShell and connect to it on your PC

-Navigate to ur0:>user>00>
-Here you will see a directory called trophy, as mentioned before this is where all of your trophy contents are stored. The "conf" and "data" folder belong in this directory.
-Now transfer over whichever trophy folders you have to these "conf" and data" folders. Both conf and data can only hold 100 folders, any more than that then the trophy app can't rebuild them all, so make sure you only have 100 trophy folders in each of them.
-While in the trophy directory delete the "db" folder. Open the data folder as well and delete "sce_trop". Deleting these will make the Trophy app rebuild your trophy information upon restart.

Now, restart the trophy app and let it restore the trophy information.
Now go into HENkaku settings and make sure the spoof is set to the latest PSN update, or else you won't be able to sign in.
Now you can sign in. Once signed in go back into to the trophy app and click the button in the bottom right, and click "Sync with Server".
Let it sync and all the games should be on your trophy list for PSN Smile
Last edited by Levisaurus ; 03-08-2019 at 03:35 AM. Reason: Updated info

The following 18 users say thank you to Levisaurus for this useful post:

19willy74, denn750, GJx, H4MZ4, henrisanx, Beats, Jakartacoc1, Jerem92i, JusThatGood, Jxstinian, liam920, POKITARU, punish-luckz, Shadow, ThatEpicSomeone, toxic ps4, Wosley, Revenant Mods
05-10-2017, 03:03 PM #2
Hydrogen
Super Mod
Originally posted by xPOnex View Post
As you may know a friend of mine, Wesley, posted some PS Vita trophy folders on here. I'm gonna teach you guys on how to install them on the PS Vita and sync them.
ImGJ11 helped with a NPWR list of the games that are included so far. *The list is still being edited, if you see any errors please let me know and i'll try to take it upon myself to fix it and post it separate.

Installing The Folders

Start the FTP on your PS Vita while in VitaShell and connect to it on your PC

Navigate to ur0:>user>00>trophy
drop the folders from the conf folder in the conf folder on the PS Vita.
do the same with the folders in the data folder.

Restart the trophy app and let it restore the trophy information.
Now go into Molecular shell and make sure the spoof is set to 3.65 or else it won't let you sign in.
Now you can sign in. Once signed in go back into to the trophy app and click the button in the bottom right, and click "Sync with Server".
Let it sync and all the games should be on your trophy list for PSN Smile

Making Your Own PS Vita Folders

There is no application for editing time stamps on games or instantly unlocking trophies YET. However, you can plat the game legit, and share the folders with other people. You can also instantly pop trophies with a modified .lua or .xml file (it doesn't work for every game). There is another method to do it, but VERY VERY VERY few people know. Anyway! Let's get on to it.

Your PS Vita must NOT have an account on it if you plan to share these folders or sync it to another account of yours. If you put your psn account on the Vita and then earned the platinum, those trophies will be signed to your account's ID and will not show on the trophy app if you are on another account, so:

1.) Restore your PS Vita and go to the xmb without putting an account on it.
2.) Install Henkaku for when you have to extract the trophy folders for later. Make sure to install VitaShell after because MolecularShell doesn't let you FTP certain folders/create directories anywhere you want (at least for me sometimes)
3.) Earn the platinum legitly for whatever game you may want.
4.) Once earned, open VitaShell, navigate to ur0:>user>00 and extract the trophy directory to your computer.

Tada! Now you can put that folder on any other account you want. If you plan to share your folders please delete the db folder in the trophy directory, and the sce_trop folder in the data directory before posting it. They won't show in the trophy app on other accounts if u don't, and it helps organize everything for when new folders may be added Smile Thanks in advance if you do share your game folder or contribute to this in anyway!

Nice guide, stuck for the moment. I also made some editing for enhanced visualization if you don't mind. If there is a problem, I can reverse the editing.

Cheers, Hydrogen
05-10-2017, 04:49 PM #3
Levisaurus
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by Hydrogen View Post
Nice guide, stuck for the moment. I also made some editing for enhanced visualization if you don't mind. If there is a problem, I can reverse the editing.

Cheers, Hydrogen

I don't mind at all. Thanks a lot! Smile
05-13-2017, 11:09 PM #4
So how likely is it to get banned? Has anyone tried this already?
Do the trophies have legit timestamps and stuff? I apologise if my questions sound retarded, but i just came across this topic i've never heard of before
05-13-2017, 11:20 PM #5
Levisaurus
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by franncc23 View Post
So how likely is it to get banned? Has anyone tried this already?
Do the trophies have legit timestamps and stuff? I apologise if my questions sound retarded, but i just came across this topic i've never heard of before

No you won't get banned. Sony doesn't do anything about modded trophies anyway. The trophies that are posted on this section are earned legitly, so they have legit timestamps. A lot of people including me have sync these folders and there is no ban. Even people who've earned Vita platinums in 20 seconds don't get banned.

The following user thanked Levisaurus for this useful post:

Wosley
05-13-2017, 11:44 PM #6
Thanks for the speedy reply, however i have one more concern. The thing is that i have certain games which i have played and earned trophies in, for example resistance burning skies. I got all trophies except the online one and the platinum, what would happen in that situation? Its very likely that the timestamp on the platinum would be from BEFORE the rest of the trophies.
Have you experienced something similar?
05-14-2017, 03:46 AM #7
Levisaurus
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by franncc23 View Post
Thanks for the speedy reply, however i have one more concern. The thing is that i have certain games which i have played and earned trophies in, for example resistance burning skies. I got all trophies except the online one and the platinum, what would happen in that situation? Its very likely that the timestamp on the platinum would be from BEFORE the rest of the trophies.
Have you experienced something similar?

I'm not sure what u mean
05-14-2017, 12:45 PM #8
Wosley
Discord: Wosley#6447
the stamp of the platinum is always after the trophies or the game must be hacked
05-14-2017, 02:11 PM #9
joco
Pokemon Trainer
I think what he means is if he uses the folder and the time stamps are before the date that he played it legit what will happen to the timestamps he's allready synced.

So say he played it legit in June, got all the trophies apart from 2 and synced with the servers then loaded up the folder but the folder was done in May and synced again then theoretically his platinum stamp could be from May but the rest of his trophies June unless the folder timestamps over write his legit timestamps.
05-14-2017, 08:25 PM #10
Levisaurus
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by joco View Post
I think what he means is if he uses the folder and the time stamps are before the date that he played it legit what will happen to the timestamps he's allready synced.

So say he played it legit in June, got all the trophies apart from 2 and synced with the servers then loaded up the folder but the folder was done in May and synced again then theoretically his platinum stamp could be from May but the rest of his trophies June unless the folder timestamps over write his legit timestamps.

well the Resistance folder that's uploaded isn't 100%, it's missing the same 2 folders as him.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo