08-10-2017, 05:04 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Yes, it's a dated project, having last been updated 2 months ago, but I think it's not widely known about. rinCheat*You must login or register to view this content. is a VPK plugin that allows for decrypting saves to export/import, modifying the game's code for cheats, ftp while playing games, overclocking, and PC streaming of the vita screen

This combined with the Vita save manager*You must login or register to view this content. would mean users on NGU or anywhere else could share their Vita saves for others to use, much like with PS3 and PS4 consoles. Maybe someone will find these two plugins useful?

The following 3 users say thank you to Frosty for this useful post:

19willy74, Dro and 1 other user.
08-28-2017, 02:41 PM #11
Originally posted by usapp
I wonder if people saw your thread if they did they might actually consider it and start sharing Idk

Think saves have to be decrypted first using save manager, in order to be used by others. One NGU user sent me a good chunk of saves, but I couldn't figure out how to use them, since they were from legit vita and not jb.
08-28-2017, 06:22 PM #12
Maybe you can try with tustin Geo

Tustin don't have a vita, nor will he help. If Tustin was a recking the vita, we'd see trophy unlocker, black ops declassified rtm, and so much else, but alas Sal

The following user thanked Frosty for this useful post:

and 1 other user.
08-29-2017, 12:45 AM #13
So all what left is to believe that it might happens someday is it? Why life why Crying

Yep, Vita has so much potential, but all the devs care about is stupid PSP emulators, like fucking damn Sal
08-29-2017, 05:14 AM #14
I Don't blame them I would install henkaku on ps vita for the soul purpose of playing PSP games. Those were the days lad

Why not just get a PSP? Vita should be used for trophies and mods Sal
11-09-2017, 07:52 PM #15
anyone able to cheat on disgaea 3/4?

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo