08-10-2017, 05:04 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Yes, it's a dated project, having last been updated 2 months ago, but I think it's not widely known about. rinCheat*You must login or register to view this content. is a VPK plugin that allows for decrypting saves to export/import, modifying the game's code for cheats, ftp while playing games, overclocking, and PC streaming of the vita screen

This combined with the Vita save manager*You must login or register to view this content. would mean users on NGU or anywhere else could share their Vita saves for others to use, much like with PS3 and PS4 consoles. Maybe someone will find these two plugins useful?

The following 3 users say thank you to Frosty for this useful post:

19willy74, Dro and 1 other user.
08-10-2017, 07:16 PM #2
if would be nice, if games like lego, would pop instant with 100% saves..
08-10-2017, 07:25 PM #3
Originally posted by RedDevilPete97 View Post
if would be nice, if games like lego, would pop instant with 100% saves..

Well You must login or register to view this content. pops a good chunk of trophies on PS4. Would think similar for Lego games on vita
08-10-2017, 07:28 PM #4
i have that platinum but thanks, only if there was a trophy unlocker for the vita.. Lol
08-10-2017, 07:30 PM #5
Originally posted by RedDevilPete97 View Post
i have that platinum but thanks, only if there was a trophy unlocker for the vita.. Lol

No i mean, if someone posted a 100% save for other lego games, it'd prolly work the same as the 100% saves on PS4.
08-10-2017, 07:32 PM #6
true. hopefully there will be some soon !
08-10-2017, 07:33 PM #7
LaughTracks
Little One
Originally posted by Frosty View Post
Yes, it's a dated project, having last been updated 2 months ago, but I think it's not widely known about. rinCheat*You must login or register to view this content. is a VPK plugin that allows for decrypting saves to export/import, modifying the game's code for cheats, ftp while playing games, overclocking, and PC streaming of the vita screen

This combined with the Vita save manager*You must login or register to view this content. would mean users on NGU or anywhere else could share their Vita saves for others to use, much like with PS3 and PS4 consoles. Maybe someone will find these two plugins useful?

good stuff, found this out back in September last year
08-10-2017, 07:43 PM #8
justin, could you help with legos?
08-27-2017, 03:32 PM #9
Originally posted by usapp
but will the use of save data of others unlocks trophies? Sal

Yes. Not every game, but it helps with games like Wolf Among Us where it's chapter based, as you only have to collect one collectable per chapter to unlock the collectibles trophies.
08-28-2017, 01:43 AM #10
Originally posted by usapp
That's fantastic. I loved that game but seriously who would reply a chapter for collectibles. This save data sharing will come very handy.

It would come in handy, if people actually shared vita saves Sal Would make folders easier to get :/

The following user thanked Frosty for this useful post:

and 1 other user.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo